3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aristar4ik 18.03.22 07:47 pm

Where are the story bosses!? (Elden Ring)

Where to go after the first boss in the castle. wherever I go, dead ends or dragons with crazy enemies. Out of boredom, I just rush around the map on a horse and try to open it. I've been running for more than 35+ hours and not a single story boss.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 18.03.22

Aristar4ik
The map from the checkpoints shows the direction to which side the next story boss is, plus at least two non-scripts in the hub clearly explain where to go and which bosses to kill. Many have already passed the game, there will be no spoiler - after passing Godric's castle, the next plot location in the north-west of the map (by the way, you can get there even without going through Stormvale), the local Hogwarts on a rock, you can see from afar, you won’t miss it;)

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Kvasilich How
is it available? Bypassing through the land of dragons? )

K
Kvasilich 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
Near the bridge, where the grandmother-fortuneteller sits, there is an inconspicuous path that bypasses the castle, leads directly to Liurnia to the fire after Godric (you can’t get to it directly from there, one way or another you will have to go through the castle). But on the other hand, you can go straight to Hogwarts from the start, it’s a plus for magicians)

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Kvasilich
There you can get a lot of useful junk, though you will have to run (from the monsters). I'll have to try

. Do you know how to get into the snow-covered lands, except through the gate near the Capital, which is guarded by a rider? I want to finish the quest from the manor.

K
Kvasilich 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
It seems only through the capital) Maybe there is some kind of super secret portal or passage, but xs)

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Kvasilich
Well, yes, I climbed into the mine, but it turned out that I bypassed this super-lift. )

K
Kvasilich 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
Which of the two?

A
Aristar4ik 18.03.22

I was in those swamps with ruins! and what? The academy is closed, they ask for the key. I have no idea where he is. Plus, there, in the swamps, a woman sits and asks for something to return stolen by a bandit, says that he is in a shack further down the road. ska I spent hours circling there nothing and no one.

Y
Youxyxol 18.03.22

Aristar4ik The
Bandit sits in the Crab Shack, off the road.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Aristar4ik
So you should have been given a hint. The meeting place or whatever the subject was called.
In general, the key to the magical barrier to the academy is
Spoiler not far from it. To the left of the academy city there are several islands, on one of them a dragon is slumbering. Here, near the beast, on the corpse, lies the key. You can just jump on the torrent, pick up what you are looking for and hide until the beast has time to come to its senses.