3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ruiner2012 18.11.19 05:30 am

The pirates co-op [Multiplayer] (State of Decay 2)

Hello fellow pirates, I would like to know if there's any clever or clever, who have managed to play co-op with friends-friends?
Tried as in the first part, did not work, throws upon connection.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded Krot 18.11.19

ruiner2012
download with coop-land'and the like there working

C
COOP-LAND 18.11.19

Grandfather Mole
you Bo Bo Bo? Co-op pirates 2 no and unlikely to be. And especially in COP its just no

D
Ded Krot 18.11.19

MIDLAKER
I told him about the first part

r
ruiner2012 18.11.19

Then accounts only catch with this game) And 2K, as it is expensive))

C
COOP-LAND 18.11.19

Grandfather Mole
what's the point ? he asks about the second. He simply added what he tried to do the same as the first. But what I do not remember even one man, or at least one video which claimed the REALITY of the cooperative of the same first part

C
COOP-LAND 18.11.19

And no because there is no coop in the first part, and second and would not be likely because Vinstor fucking

_
_Snayper_ 18.11.19

I have the Repack from mechanics (tablet Codex of course) - when the Internet connected, the game just says error creating session, but do not eject. Windows original with separate treatment KMSAuto Lite Portable v1.3.5.2 (Repack Windows do not recommend to put the main work). Even in radio, have the ability to call for help from other players online, but one thing - the same mistake session writes. Maybe online lomanut, as if the game is using tungle or something - like some other online games.
Generally the game personally, I went, but did not buy because of the treated Windows - I'm afraid the treatment of the 10's kill the game and have to reinstall it (Oh how I love this thing). Generally for fun online would be to drive.

I
Iasthope 18.11.19

Grandfather Mole
Coopland died. There are no more torrents.

E
EVIL66sM16 18.11.19

Coopland is dead, but if anyone needs fixes, you are welcome https://discord.gg/CxYtuCY