3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misterix30 18.11.19 05:30 am

The solution with the cursor in the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

On one forum a user found a 100% way to remove the cursor, if you have the Epic Games Launcher, which after updates is not haunted - it is necessary to remove the buggy overlay is Epic. Checked it myself. Works. The game has no effect. Info from Reddit.
Remove overlay Epic Games Launcher
Navigate to where you install the program Epic Games Store (usually C: ProgramFiles (x86) Epic Games \ Launcher)
Navigate to the folder (\ Portal \ Extras \ Overlay)
Remove 4 file:
EOSOverlayRenderer-Win32-Shipping
EOSOverlayRenderer-Win64-Shipping
EOSOVH-Win32-Shipping.dll
EOSOVH-Win64-Shipping.dll
Start the game and enjoy. It works if you start using the Epic Games Launcher and encountered a problem. It can stop working if the launcher is updated, or if the game is updated.
To update the cursor on the Volcano was not, and after it appeared, but after this method, the cursor is no longer looms in the game
Tested on Vulkan
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gray_Wolf 95 18.11.19

Way to really work checked! Prior to this, tried everything from the Internet!

t
tobatoc 18.11.19

why create threads clones do not understand... there are already topic with the same name and the solution is the same...

M
Misterix30 18.11.19

tobatoc
If you're talking about 2 topics that stretched for several hundred comments, Yes, there is, but there are many other tips that someone help, and who is not, and here I have described a specific method. If you say there is the same topic, with the same solution, then you can link to it?

t
tobatoc 18.11.19

Misterix30
Well, if you read, then this particular method is not 100%, my game crashes after 5-10 minutes and I'm not the only one. So to advertise that it is 100% the solution you are in a hurry... and I think this is not the last update from Rockstar, so what are you going to create 10 themes to address each problem after the latest update? )))

M
Misterix30 18.11.19

tobatoc
Well, first, I did not say that it is 100% method will remove the cursor at all, secondly you have not shown a link to a topic-take, and third, I didn't create 10 topics on this problem and the previous solution was no 10 prior to that, no need to exaggerate, I once wrote about a solution with Directx and once wrote about the cursor in a separate topic

t
tobatoc 18.11.19

Misterix30
are you serious? the theme of the double in the top of the issues of this game on this forum ))
https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/kak_ubrat_kursor_s_ekrana_v_2-984738/

M
Misterix30 18.11.19

tobatoc
My previous post read it carefully If you're talking about 2 topics that stretched for several hundred comments, Yes, there is, but there are many other tips that someone help, and who is not, and here I have described a specific method

M
Misterix30 18.11.19

tobatoc
I have such 2 counted in the thread, just most of the way and helps

S
Straik29a 18.11.19

This method works fine, no problems found

PS
In this topic, in the beginning, the described solution does not need to look

t
telemag_83 18.11.19

Misterix30