3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22 09:30 pm

Round Table Keep (Elden Ring)

Please tell me, is it worth it at the very beginning to open access (get into this place) ... Does this affect the plot ??? Those. I would like to know, the sooner I get there, the better and more profitable, or will I break some kind of plot sequence and mess up some quests ???
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 18.03.22

So you won't get into it. As soon as you are offered to get into the round table, you will not have the option to refuse

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

Ricch
Look... as soon as I start playing and exit the catacombs into the open world, I can run from the start and die three times on the Magrot boss or whatever it is, after that a maid appears and sends me to the round table fortress... There is a merchant and a longbow sells, like I need it right from the start .....

So I'm asking ... if I get there without meeting other quest NPCs in the open world, it somehow won't break their quests and all that. ..Suddenly you need to meet some NPC before the round table or he will disappear and all that-)))

In general, write. Is it profitable to get to the Fortress of the Round Table as soon as possible ??? Or is it better not to rush and explore the open world - upgrade, etc.-))

B
BerserkGuts6666 18.03.22

Evil Spirit of Yambuya
Beneficial because of merchants (sword key, etc.) It is not yet clear whether this location has a strong effect on third-party quests, but I personally think that it does not. And yes, you can get there without dying even once.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
It is not necessary to die, the key is to take the "bonfire" right in front of him.

There, the chief will directly say until you kill Godric, you are nobody here, so this does not affect the plot.