3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila9314 18.03.22 09:30 pm

Frame repair + jambs with tires and wheels (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018)

I welcome everyone. Actually, what's the problem. I downloaded a mod for Toyota AE86 SPORT, forgot about it, and then randomly pulled out this car in a barn. It was decided to restore and keep. And at the very, very end, the game decided to play a trick on me: the native disk with the tire is referred to as "Disk Modern 03 (225 / 45R14)" with a disk offset of 0. The all-terrain tire B. And everything would be fine, but only when replacing disks with others or even the same tire sizes cannot be indicated: when switching to radius 14, the value of 45 sharply goes up ten, and as close as possible - (225 / 55R14).

In principle, this has not caused me any particular problems so far, unlike another bad guy: I don’t know and can’t find anywhere how to repair the frame. I can remove / install body parts and anything, but I have no idea how to repair the frame. Or is this feature, along with the expansion of the service at (sort of) level 30, opening?

All the best, thank you if you answer.
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadrad 18.03.22

Danila9314
Greetings. To install 225/45R14 tires, try changing the option "Unrealistic wheel sizes" to "Yes" in the game settings.

To repair the frame, you need to buy a welding machine (in the garage extension).