3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 18.03.22 09:30 pm

Dodge button (steam version) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Guys now in CyberPan 2077 it is possible to disable dodge by double pressing the movement keys, but where can I find the setting of the new dodge key after that?
I'll put photos of the control settings here, maybe I'm already completely blind.

Z.Y. For especially smart ... Yes, photos and not screenshots. It's just that I'm writing this post from smart, it's more convenient.

Spoiler

3 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laspioff 18.03.22

Dos9ra
You can turn off dodge in the Gameplay settings or somewhere else, but you can't reassign it. That is, you can't dodge at all.

D
Dos9ra 18.03.22

Laspioff
10/10... Well then, welcome to my configs. I think it can be assigned there (I hope). I thought that I was a fool, but it turned out that it was wine.

Thanks!

s
slipnot6 18.03.22

Dos9ra
Yes, there evasion is not that much needed. At first, I also lamented, they say, how is it, stupid, uncomfortable, etc. And then I realized that even for a mission with fisticuffs, it is not particularly needed - a pumped powerful blow is enough to stun the enemy, or a double jump instead of dodging. Unlike him, the jump saves in almost 100% of cases. And if everything is together, then this is generally a combo, you can effortlessly stumble opponents even if they are many levels higher than you.
And in street clashes, firearms are still mainly used. It makes little sense to run at the enemy shooting at you with your fists, if you are not under berseoc or sandevistan, and even there the effect is temporary. But if you still really want to build in melee, then with good pumping, evasion will not be required, since the cockpits of the enemies will fall apart with 1-2 hits, especially under the same berserk sandevistan.

I don’t know why the hell I painted it all like that, I just wanted to say that “don’t worry”. The dodge mechanic is implemented in the game, but using it is not that very profitable and not always worth it.