3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor5401 18.03.22 09:30 pm

Opinion about the game (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I just want to share now. I'll start right away with technical problems). The whole game was played with RTX, everything was fine, of course, after an hour it had to be restarted, because the FPS was sinking as low as the Titanic did not sink, but that's okay, at the end of the game, in the epilogue with RTX turned on, the FPS dropped to 20 , I had to turn on dx12 without rtx. I'm all for what, the game can work and play with RTX on 3070ti without lags and smoothly, but it can't, in fact. It's unfortunate that the opinion about the game is such, I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same problem? Maybe someday I'll go through it without lags with pleasure, but not now, it's a shame .., it's still fucking egs, but that's another story .. I think it's not only me who has this problem, how do you play? I wouldn’t really want to score on RTX either, after all, the picture is beautiful with all these shadows, tints,
2 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor5401 18.03.22

Well, downvoters, explain to me the meaning?

s
slipnot6 18.03.22

Igor5401
Well, firstly, there is a separate topic for your statements: https://forums.playground.ru/dying_light_2/tech/optimizatsiya-1009901/ , it is not necessary to litter the forum with new ones. And secondly, the one who cries about the minuses gets more of them. So everything works here.