3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Niko 18.03.22 09:30 pm

Where can I get a lightsaber? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I'm on Tatooine, but I just can't find (or collect a lightsaber) Please tell me where and how it can be knocked out or collected.
34 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tyler Durden 18.03.22

There... on Tatooine they give for completing quests, one is given by the Herodian on the planet - citadels (I don't remember the name :)), and at the end of the main quest Master Vrook will give the last one....

T
The_Niko 18.03.22

There it seems like a woodpecker with an electronic hand can assemble it.

T
Tyler Durden 18.03.22

When there are all three parts, talk to him (he can talk to you himself) and voila - he will collect it.

T
The_Niko 18.03.22

And what parts does he need? He seems to have begun to offer me to assemble a sword, but he did not say exactly what parts he needed.

T
Tyler Durden 18.03.22

In general, I know how on Dxun (One in the belly of an animal, one gives Mandalore) the components (energy reservoir, focusing lens and four more) on Tatooine give one Vrook, another one in a cave like (with crystals)
ZY Niko, use solution.

P
Petka Chekhov 18.03.22

woodpecker with an electronic hand
Bao-Dur, be careful with expressions... You
can assemble the sword as soon as you go into non-linearity (departure from the Jedi Academy to Telos ..)
just walk around the planets, collect parts of the sword, choose any crystal .. and go to bao-Dur on Ebon Hawk, he's there fixing the ship...

R
Revan 18.03.22

>>>He sort of started to offer me to assemble the sword, but he didn't say exactly what parts are needed.
Hello - "didn't say"! He said everything - a lens, an emitter and some other crap.

s
scareproof 18.03.22

uh ... you finally can people about what?

the trick is that AFTER passing one of the planets, Bao Dur collects the sword for you. anyway. the passage of the planet is the finding of the Jedi, because of which you flew to this planet.

and finally, to Tatooine, and Dantooine !! they are different planets!

P
Petka Chekhov 18.03.22

Yes, Dantooine, by the way, is in such *** vichas and Tatooine is surrounded by planets ....

T
The_Niko 18.03.22

Clearly ATP.

T
The_Niko 18.03.22

I got almost all the necessary parts on Dantooine, but the first one is missing. The emitter matrix. Where can I buy its ion thread?

s
scareproof 18.03.22

dude. PASS Dantooine. And Bao Dur himself will assemble the sword for you.

T
The_Niko 18.03.22

Yab passed but I got stuck. I saved the Jedi and when I left the cave I was met by mercenaries. I refused to help them and killed everyone.
Then I went to the main woman in the building. But I don’t know what to do next. I ran around the whole map.

T
The_Niko 18.03.22

Everything was good. I found what to do. I killed everyone. After that I returned to the ship and there a Jedi attacked me.

R
Revan 18.03.22

>>> dude. PASS Dantooine. And Bao Dur himself will assemble the sword for you.
Well, yes? And I was sure that the parts are necessary ...

M
Mauser 18.03.22

"The trick is that AFTER passing one of the planets, Bao Dur collects the sword for you. In any case, the passage of the planet is the finding of the Jedi, because of which you flew to this planet."

This is not the case. As Exz rightly said, Bao Dur only assembles a sword if the necessary parts are available.

Another thing is that lightsabers can also be obtained in ways that have nothing to do with marriage.

G
Genesis_X 18.03.22

1. The first component is given on Telos, it's either Chodo Habat (Ithorian), or Popeye Administrator Cherka at the docks upon departure.
2. The second component is obtained when you fight with Visa Marr. You break her sword during a fight with her, and here is the second part.
3. Part I received in two ways.
a) On Dantooine, in the Enclave sub-level, there is a Grave Digger Yoran. When you kill all the leygraks near his door, he climbs out, you chat with him and ask if he found anything. In short, he offers the last piece for 1300 credits. You can either buy or pick up this part from his cold corpse.
b) On Daxan, you can get this part by clearing the jungle from monsters, I don’t remember exactly where, but you have to kill everything that moves and then they will give you.

Then just go to Bao-Dur and ask him to collect. It will be either a spatula (double) or one-handed.

R
Revan 18.03.22

As for the first one, you're right.
As for the second, I don't remember.
As for the third - I doubt on both counts.
In addition, one part can be obtained by looting Vogga on Nar Shaddaa.

A
Angel_Trent 18.03.22

Everything is correct on all counts. But I always collected a sword before dantooine.

s
scareproof 18.03.22

I wonder how I got the sword WITHOUT visas? sorry, I don’t have a screen left where I fight Visas WITH A LIGHT saber!