3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kol55 10.09.19 07:57 am

The problem with running Games for Windows Marketplace

What to do? I run Games for Windows Marketplace and I fail I like this app issue. what could it be?
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 10.09.19

Little secret: GFWL as early as 2 years is not working :D (the Microsoft shut it down due to the fact that the service was not popular)

K
Kol55 10.09.19

Den Good
I last year played like it could cover ?

A
Anomel Suna 10.09.19

Kol55
I quote myself:
Microsoft shut it down due to the fact that the service was not popular

K
Kol55 10.09.19

Den Good
Which played a year ago, 2013. as it could cover? otvechai for sushestvuet

V
Veselyy_pekar 10.09.19

Games for Windows Marketplace is disabled in the last year, GFWL will be disabled in 2 months.

L
Less_Grossman 10.09.19

That's a question so small to someone who knows. If I buy a game with GFWL after July, when it closes, will I be able to activate the key on my account?

K
Kol55 10.09.19

Veselyie
B as in Batman to play ? without saving ?

K
Kol55 10.09.19

Brock Samson
Wrong no

L
Less_Grossman 10.09.19

Kol55
I would have no probably.

M
MarvelDC 10.09.19

Kol55
Batman cut out GFWL on steam. as well as some other games, worked through GFWL.

Brock Samson
if this game GFWL removed by the developers, then you can. I'm Batman arkem city activated, gave me his GOTY edition.
what game is it?

L
Less_Grossman 10.09.19

Marvel2
Dead Rising 2, for example, Redisent Evil 5. What's the difference? You have Batman on steam, fully translated, and not only removed GWFL.

K
Kol55 10.09.19

Brock Samson
Yes, it's not a problem, vserovno new Batman will be released, what is there to mess with that. The rest I passed, just skins you'd like to watch.

L
Less_Grossman 10.09.19

Kol55
Learn in any class?

M
MarvelDC 10.09.19

Brock Samson
there is a difference. For the salvation of both editions of Dead Rising, two Lost Planet, Street Fighter X Tekken, Resident Evil 5 and Operation Raccoon City, the company has "no plans".

I know that now it is completely the incentive. I mean, you can activate gfwl the game the incentive, if developers care about it.
if you buy the resident the incentive, the cooperative will not play after July 1 saving don't know where to be. but alone, it is necessary to check with steam support or Kapok.

K
Kol55 10.09.19

Brock Samson
Why? if oshibok I know, and if that gprof is that I don't know. The vid I don't know what have not seen, not heard and not usual.

K
Kol55 10.09.19

Brock Samson
No maybe you developed say.)

K
KaiGrady 10.09.19

I had that. Removed all games GFW, GFWM re-installed, well and then reinstalled the game...

K
Kol55 10.09.19

Phoenix_Ray
yeah, but if in truth cut Batman then nothing will help. Aataetsa to wait for the new. And about other games I don't know if that's what you meant.

K
KaiGrady 10.09.19

Kol55
Well, if the problem is with the GFWL ID, it will help... it happened to me recently, with Betsy: deleted the game, reinstalled it after installing GFW...

K
Kol55 10.09.19

Phoenix_Ray
thank you