3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkyKi 26.03.22 02:01 pm

Cutscenes slow down (GhostWire: Tokyo)

The game itself works without friezes and lags, but some (almost all) cutscenes are slow, the sound is normal, and the video itself is slow. I tried my graphics settings (they are medium-low) but the brakes did not disappear
Maybe someone also has on not very powerful PCs
My PC:
Windows 10 Home
Intel Core i7-7700 3.60 Ghz
GTX 1060 6 gb
16 gb RAM
4 Comments
Sort by:
23hudo 26.03.22

If you do not use DLSS, then cutscenes should not slow down. Try to attribute -DX11 in the properties of the shortcut, or write it in the launch options of the game in steam. On dx11 the rollers do not slow down

S
Sonik21 26.03.22

23hudo
how to write in the shortcut to change to dx11?

23hudo 26.03.22

Sonik21
If you already have a shortcut on your desktop, then open its properties and in the "object" line, add after everything that is written there (after quotes) without spaces -DX11, and click "apply".
If there is no shortcut, then find the executable in the game folder and by clicking the right mouse button, select "send to desktop (create shortcut)", and then as described above. Some may have a problem if there is a space in the name of the game folder, in which case you need to remove the space from the folder name and also remove these spaces in the shortcut properties in 2 lines.
If you have a steam version, then right-click on the game in the list, select properties and in the window that opens, in the "set launch options" field, write -DX11, also without any spaces

M
Mousebreaker1 03.04.22

i5-7600, gtx 1080 - also lags in cutscenes and, judging by the coma in steam, many people have this problem even on more powerful systems. We are waiting for the patch