3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreemanIsAlive 26.03.22 02:01 pm

Access Violation error (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

The game worked fine on first launch. I watched the cutscene and started the game. However, after a couple of restarts to adjust the graphics for the next BugTrap, it began to give an “Access Violation” error. After several reinstallations in directories that were not blocked by alarmist Windows 10 (I used to run it with administrator rights), it also began to give an error about the absence of fsgame.ltx, which was solved by copying fsgame.ltx from the root folder of the game to bin. However, it began to show another error, as a result of which I reinstalled the game again. Now "Access Violation" has reappeared. There is no solution on the internet. Deleted the save folder. I ran it as an administrator for the first time before the flight, because without it the game didn’t even show the start screen, it just didn’t start. Then, when I reinstalled it in another folder, it already started working without them (or rather, showing “Access Violation”) began, although I still tried to run it with administrator rights. I'm starting to get a strong feeling that my computer is cursed from a stalker, because the PM also endured with an error without a solution.
0 Comments
Sort by: