3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AmonSun92 26.03.22 02:01 pm

Greater Rune of Malenia (Elden Ring)

the teleport to the sealed tower of Malenia is not used, after the golem fell off the cliff or something, how now to get into the tower to activate the rune?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

AmonSun92 Have you
already burned the tree? if so, no way

T
Tiberiym 26.03.22

Everything is possible after a burnt tree. There is a chest in the Tower of Return (weeping peninsula) that gives TP to the divine bridge, and on the divine bridge there is a TP to an isolated tower (if the malenia is dead). I activated it this way after the battle with the creature of Elden.

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Tiberiym
Well, as I understand it, he is talking about the bridge and says that he did not activate tp to the tower itself

A
AmonSun92 03.04.22

Yes, the first time I got there through a chest trap, I started to fight with the golem and he threw me off the ledge and jumped after me, okay, he left from there. After some time, he burned the tree, felled Malenia and went to this teleport on the bridge, but the teleport was not ale. Writes when trying to use it that now it's impossible (

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

AmonSun92 The
rune of smallness must be activated before the tree is burned)) If after that the portal is not activated (personally checked)

A
AmonSun92 03.04.22

GillesDeVanz
Wow, I didn't know, thanks kind person, in ng+ I hope I won't fall asleep ahead of time again 😄

S
Salfan_335 01.07.22

AmonSun92 in
order for the portal to be activated, you need to ride the elevator. He didn’t work for me either, but after I went up to him on the elevator, he activated

B
Buerr 09.07.22

AmonSun92 Morne
peninsula has a portal that takes you to the right place, it works even after burning the tree

c
c4ivas 03.09.22

Buerr
in what right, dude did you read what they write ???