3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexHaze3.0 18.11.19 05:31 am

Random quest "father" (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Just a few steps from "Valentine" has a chance meeting with the grandfather by the name of "father" and his sons who build the house. And after a few meetings with them, when they are almost finished building the house, "father" asks us to get wood to finish the house. Where to find this wood? Passed it over, when he had reported the location. Tell me where to get it(or the name of the settlement, or screenshot of where the shown), and then$ 100 don't want to give him. Thanks in advance
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon59901 18.11.19

I took in a sawmill, which, in my opinion, over Strawberry. Bought for 70 bucks. Or you can steal a cart if you see it.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.11.19

LexHaze3.0
I have killed the bandits while I'm in the dark as it tried to climb this rock.

e
elyina92 18.11.19

Demon59901
And how to buy? Please write in detail

S
Streeting 18.11.19

Buy XS from whom, and whether it is possible, but in Strawberry caught a carriage to the forest, he had to hijack)

S
Sanek1971 31.10.20

I've died in this place, I've come, he's scolding them, saying that they've got their hands on their ass, they can't do anything, I've come closer to them, look or talk, at this time the frame of their hands falls on me and everything, cranes at once

U
U_Scarecrow_U 31.10.20

Here is a sawmill, there is a wooden building in the middle, inside sits a foreman, it is possible to buy, plus trade. Or you can wait for the night and steal the wagon with the forest from there

S
Sanek1971 31.10.20

I have a joke with this quest, it just so happened that I was the second chapter three times overplayed completely, and all three meetings with them I had differently passed. The first time I saw them, they were shooting three of them, and I helped them. The second time everything went smoothly, just said hello. And the third time I heard him smear them, came up to them to see what they were doing, and they let the frame out of their hands, and it covered me fatally.

B
Black_Flam4ek 31.10.20

I have such a problem coming there every chapter, already in the fourth, and the dialogue is always the same. There was no shooting or anything else.

S
Sanek1971 31.10.20

Black_Flam4ek
And there's "every chapter." I've said that chapter two has outplayed from the word all the way, or rather from zero has begun, (including the first chapter). And so the game generated me different situations (which is very cool). And if you've only passed it once, you've got what she gave you for the first time. In short, there is no point in each chapter to visit them (if there are no quests yet). In other words, if you started from zero (first the whole story), you could get that diversity. And in general, the game perfectly generates different situations, they are not repeated in the same place. The third time I play (up to 3 chapters) and everything is different, except for the plot of course.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 31.10.20

And when the third time came to them gave my grandfather 100, when he finished the house returned me 150, like that.

R
Roosso 31.10.20

I helped them from the bandos and just chatted with him, but now I'm looking for a cart for them...

(And all this in one passage, just sometimes I look at them and there is a new situation)

And with the sawmill in general mysticism. I came there several times, never ever forced a cart, but helped them with wolves, then provisions ... And now they're not there and they're all cut down. And where are the lumberjacks, xz...

S
Sanya Panin 31.10.20

Roosso
a sawmill is the same place as a house that needs a tree. over time, there are events that change place. If you do not find a cart with a tree, you can go back m give money (I did so). there's another place that's changing the same way. they're building a railroad there.

k
kostr184 31.10.20

Hem. Rescued them from the attack of O'Driscoll, but the next appearance "Father" took out a gun, and said "get out, how dare you come back here after that"... and so five days in a row.
Just came here, when suddenly I was "forgiven" and the quest continued. What game?

g
ganjin 08.02.21

It seems that after the task with the wolves at the sawmill, they dump from there. In any case, it was like this: he helped with the wolves at the sawmill, almost immediately took the task from his father and sons for timber. I come to the sawmill, and there are only hemp and hares running around. At first I thought that the place was wrong. Moreover, the task first hung in the log, but after restarting into the game it disappeared from there (possibly due to the fact that there was no one at the sawmill). Perhaps you can first take a task with wood, go to the sawmill and buy wood there, and at the same time help with the wolves. Damn, while I was driving to the sawmill, I saw several carts with a forest.

W
WitcherForever 19.03.21

I lost where the house of these builders is (I found timber, but I lost them

W
WarlokIII 30.03.21

Helped shoot the O'Driscolls.
I helped with the materials (I threw a hundred, because I raised 2k on the treasures before that), they said how they would finish it - they would give it back. Shcha I go through the main plots in Saint-Denis, I remembered, decided to visit.
And they are not. Some guy playing guitar and his wife. What did I do wrong? Or is it now necessary to look for them elsewhere?

V
VictorYaaaarrryu 12.04.21

And I got the following story: I also helped my grandfather to shoot, then, following the plot, I discovered a sawmill and sold supplies to the lumberjacks. After some time, I dropped in to my grandfather and he asked me for money or a tree at the sawmill to buy. Well, I think, as I drive by, I'll buy it. This was in the second chapter. In the third chapter, I went to beat the debt out of the dude who was next to the sawmill and on the way back dropped in to the lumberjacks, shot the wolves, took the payment, and sat down on a cart with logs, to check if the NPCs would be aggressive or not. No one told me anything, but the game wrote that you were asked to deliver the logs to the construction site and on the map they marked where I was going to take. I arrived at the place, and my grandfather was already standing next to the built house and said something like "it was hard, but everything worked out. I will miss this place. Goodbye." And he left. And the marker remained active. I parked right on it, unharnessed the horses and nothing. Like it's such a well-developed game that the dude, without waiting for help, decided to get a tree on his own and completed the house?)

G
GodVitWizard 14.02.22

I helped my father fight off the O'Driscolls, but the next time I came, they told me to get out, can I somehow make up, I don't know, or fix this?

L
Lumpsis 01.08.22

He defended the house under construction, but dad does not ask for help at the next meeting, he simply says that he is glad to see and does not delay. I'm in chapter 3. I have already tried to save to chapter 2 and tried to sleep does not help.