3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rolan Khabirov 26.03.22 02:23 pm

Griffin School Improvement 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can’t find an improvement for a steel sword, it doesn’t show anything on the map at all. Only there is a task itself: use your witcher’s instincts to find a blueprint for improving a steel sword ... Collected everything except this sword, help
10 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexachok 26.03.22

look at the forum, there is already a manual for finding all the kits.

R
Rolan Khabirov 26.03.22

lexachok ok
thanks

d
drag-fire 26.03.22

There was a similar bug, it turned on another quest, saved it, loaded the save, turned on the quest with the search for the griffin school back - it worked and a point was indicated on the map.

l
lexachok 26.03.22

drag - fire
if you bought a map with the location of the drawing, and if not?

d
drag-fire 26.03.22

lexachok
The author writes that the quest is hanging, but there is no point on the map (the map was bought, if it's easier).
I had a similar bug.

D
DarKSiR_666 26.03.22

The main island of Skellige. In a chest in an abandoned village. Drawing of the Master Steel Sword of the Griffin School

e
endar44 26.03.22

There on the side in the corner at the very edge of the circle. If it doesn't work, move away, take another quest, go through and try again (it helped me). Good luck.

S
Selyandy 26.03.22

Good afternoon, I was replaying the witcher here and I bought a map from one type to find the witcher antiquities of the griffin school. In short, on Skellige I can’t find either the drawing itself or the mark of the griffin school. I found swords, but I can’t find armor

S
Selyandy 26.03.22

And I would like to add, I have two missions there: The Hunt for Junior and Treasures of Count Reuven. In both missions, there is no Dijkstra, in one it shows to go to the bathhouse, but there is nothing, I meditated there for a week, and in the other there is no mark at all. I can't finish missions in Novigrad because of this

P
Perch23 01.07.22

drag-fire
thanks bro