3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hidan20 26.03.22 02:23 pm

How to activate Radan? (Elden Ring)

I ran to the fort, killed 2 human bosses, then I go up the stairs. People are sitting, coming up, saying something about the festival. There is no Radan. How to activate it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 26.03.22

Hidan20
First you need to activate the Great Dectus Elevator then go to the festival ... without activating the elevator there will be no Radan

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Hidan20
I came to him by square. Radan itself was my second barefoot and I did not activate the lift.

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Ne, the elevator has nothing to do with it. Verified personally.

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

Hidan20
Generally somehow at you it turns out strangely. My castle is always empty before killing Radan. I get into it through the portal near the bridge. On the territory only 2 lions roam and a couple of small ones.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 26.03.22

Dmitry Dianov
The elevator has something to do with it... If you came to Radan without activating the elevator and were able to fight with him: MEAN.
1) You came to him specifically for the quest of Rennie the witch
2) You play on patch 1.03 and the link to the lift was removed there or the trigger was lost in this patch

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Yes, that's right. On version 1.03.1, I killed him on the witch's quest.

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Generally curious to see when that happens. For example, when I ran there for ashes in a new passage, the portal near the bridge was disabled.

1_AID 26.03.22

Dmitry Dianov
In the castle it will be possible to walk around, get lost after 2 bosses, where fees are on the radar.

y
yanmetkiy 03.04.22

And the lift is the trigger? or the very fact of visiting the Altus Plateau? it's just that you can get there in 3 ways ( that I know
) , if you can activate the festival before killing Godric, that changes a lot! UPD: I ran on a pirate and on a face, the lift activates the festival, it's the lift!