3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olgerts21 26.03.22 02:23 pm

Save Rollback on Steam PC Version (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hi all! in the quest "Lizard" (plot) when entering the battle with a snake, the game crashes, I suspect that it is due to a weak PC. Is it possible to roll back the save somehow? The menu offers only a pause and exit to the main menu, the card is blocked.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 26.03.22

Olgerts21
And for starters, you didn’t try to write your own systems, but for the beginning you didn’t try to check the cache for missing or damaged files in the incentive to check if you tried to throw new firewood on the vidyahu.

O
Olgerts21 26.03.22

I tried, I tried, I tried ... I asked a specific question about the rollback of the save, if you don’t know, don’t bother. If I understand correctly, it is impossible to return to old saves in this game - the game immediately overwrites them. that is, go through the quest as you want or start a new game.

K
Kartonkratos 26.03.22

Olgerts21
They asked you, on foot, the characteristics of the PC for the beginning!

S
SonyK_2 26.03.22

Olgerts21
Olgerts21 wrote:
...it's impossible to go back to old saves in this game - the game overwrites them right away...
Autosaves are constantly overwritten. But, if I remember correctly, you can also make manual ones, in theory these should not be erased. As an option - from time to time to make backup copies of saves.