3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keltyara 26.03.22 02:23 pm

Game crashes on loading (Total War: Warhammer 3)

Has anyone encountered the fact that when loading a company, the game crashes? The computer runs quietly even at maximum speeds, but I tried to run it at the recommended parameters, and after optimization through GeForce. All firewood is updated, tried starting from the root folder, tried it as an administrator. It still flies.
Crashes start suddenly, you play, everything is fine, you save, load, everything works. And then it just starts to fly out when loading.
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 26.03.22

Three questions:
1) Loading crashes during alt-tab or not?
2) Departures only at maximum speeds and recommended?
3) Is it on the ssd or not?

v
versir 26.03.22

Running from the root and from the admin in this case is meaningless

k
keltyara 26.03.22

versir
1) Crashes when loading without any action
2) At the minimum, it also crashes
3) It's not on an SSD

k
keltyara 26.03.22

versir
I understand, but I specifically checked and wrote so that there would be less "good" advice)

v
versir 26.03.22

keltyara,
I thought about it and remembered that my BG3 crashed when loading the first act, since there are a huge number of objects that need to be rendered. The third wah has a huge number of objects with their own animation, which means that a high swap speed is required. Personally, I always put tvv on ssd and got the minimum number of crashes, and then only because I was constantly alt-tabbing. If there is an ssd, then I recommend putting it on it, despite the size.

k
keltyara 26.03.22

versir
Started a new company, if it happens again, I'll reinstall it. I remember after the patches there were alerts on old saves that the saves belonged to a later version of the game, and loading them could lead to their loss. Something like that. Maybe that's the thing

A
AndreyZubritskiy 09.07.22

Has anyone had a problem with the game since patch 1.3? Namely, if you start as Slaanesh or come to the area where this faction is located, then the game constantly crashes? Has anyone had such a problem?

z
zmitser91 01.08.22

keltyara
Yes! And after about a hundred turns, after I rolled back to the previous working save and started a partially re-passage, the crash repeated again when loading the last save. You can not contact Sega support. They've been feeding me formulaic answers for a week now. I sent them broken save files. They just don't care...

C
Chicochu 21.10.22

It doesn’t help, reinstalling the game helps, but 100 gigs to download this for yourself, problems with synchronizing saves for the campaign, you must apparently remove something from memory, what exactly xs