3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamerlan525 26.03.22 02:32 pm

Steering wheel and keyboard/mouse not working properly (Forza Horizon 4)

I ask for advice or help in such an unusual problem that I encountered. (The problem could only arise if you play on the steering wheel). The bottom line is that while playing on the steering wheel when using the mouse, for example, inspecting a car from different sides, the steering wheel stops working until the cursor is hidden, that is, as soon as I stop touching the mouse or use the keyboard, the steering wheel starts working again. Example: I'm driving at speed and want to rotate the camera with the mouse, as soon as I touch the mouse (the cursor appears on the screen) the steering wheel immediately stops responding (pedals and everything else don't work either), similarly with the keyboard, press any key on the steering wheel 1-2 seconds turns off and starts working again. In part 5, there are no such problems at all, I didn’t touch anything in the settings, it works stably.
2 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natsumi_Kimura 17.04.22

It's not a problem. And unfortunately one of the mechanics of the game. The fact is that this is how the capture of devices in the game is arranged. The priority of the game will always be "Keyboard and Mouse", and only then "Headset". And the game works with two different drivers separately. So it's not "Incorrect operation of the steering wheel and keyboard with the mouse", but simply protections from undefined grip.

By the way, I can tell you a live hack. If someone has an old steering wheel that Forza does not read. Then there is a certain xbox gamepad emulator. And you won't even believe who created this emulator!

Any suggestions? OK. This is Steam! ..

yes, yes, I would also go nuts if I knew that everything I needed turned out to be a tray.

The fact is that Steam has a separate mode. Which is called "Big picture" (aka, jokingly,
And regardless of any game, you can emulate PS4 and Xbox One joysticks. The main thing is to "Add a third-party game to Steam" beforehand. And if you already have FH4 in Steam. That's just wonderful ^.^.

Good luck and cookies ^_^.

T
Tamerlan525 17.04.22

Natsumi_Kimura
It turns out it's not solved? It's just that in the 5th part there are no problems with this, I would like to fix this in the 4th Ke too ...