3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lego242242 26.03.22 02:32 pm

DLSS, when will it be available? (Escape from Tarkov)

The developers have been rumoring about implementing DLSS for a long time, but it seems to be so complicated that it will take a couple of years.
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 26.03.22

Lego242242
Only the developers themselves know the exact date :-) So far, there have been no announcements in the official discord channel of the game.

L
Lego242242 03.04.22

BlackTigerTK
Discord channel, how cool. For that, they announced it to the whole world)))) If they cannot add dlss, what can we say about the rest. As the game was garbage, it remains

B
BlackTigerTK 03.04.22

Lego242242 wrote:
As the game was garbage, it remains
I would not be so categorical :-) Work on the game is in progress, new content is being added. Besides, as I assume, DLSS is not a top priority for developers.

L
Lego242242 11.04.22

BlackTigerTK Yes, they can’t finish the game, so that it wouldn’t be stupid and buggy. As for me, 3 years ago it was better, but now it's stupid garbage

B
BlackTigerTK 11.04.22

Lego242242 wrote:
As for me, 3 years ago she was better, but now she's stupid garbage
Three years ago I didn't know about her, so I can't compare :-)

H
He3aMe4eHbIu 17.04.22

There is your DLSS, you can rejoice))

B
BlackTigerTK 17.04.22

He3aMe4eHbIu
There is no SPT-AKI version for this version of the client yet. So it's too early to rejoice!

d
deep1tone 05.05.22

Well, we waited)) , I personally did not wait for not having rtx cards, enjoy

B
BlackTigerTK 05.05.22

deep1tone
AKI is still not available for the new version, which has been updated a couple of times since the first release. If you look at the source code, almost every day something is corrected in the server.
True, there is already a downgrade patcher, but there is no download link, everyone is silent :-(
So you won’t be able to enjoy it until you get a license.