3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setiq 26.03.22 02:32 pm

White mask/military surgeon's set (Elden Ring)

The phantom from which the White Mask falls does not appear. Who faced what is the problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Setiq
Because mog killed. When you kill the boss, the NPCs stop invading

S
Setiq 26.03.22

Thanks Gilles DeVanz
! Now I can only get it on NG+?

R
Rin Shiroyuki 26.03.22

Setiq
He must be killed, as if by invading himself to him, if I do not confuse anything. You need to find a red call sign on the floor in that area, it is not far from the grace that is in front of the boss, right in the aisle.

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Setiq
Yes

G
GhostRider13 26.03.22

The sign was found invaded, they only gave fucking fingers and a bouquet of flowers, they didn’t give the set where to look for it right now?

P
Patrick Star Online 26.03.22

GhostRider13 The
phantom from which the mask falls invades near the tree next to the bird with which all the experience is farmed. If Mog is alive, of course. If dead - NG+ or Cheat Engine.

M
MrKurosava 26.03.22

GhostRider13 Where exactly
did you find the red sign? In the passage to the boss, I don’t observe somehow

G
GhostRider13 26.03.22

MrKurosava
The place of grace is the center of the mausoleum of the dynasty, the sign in the passage is straight.

l
lordvitalius666 03.04.22

Patrick Star Online
how to get a white mask through Cheat Engine? like id found it 680000, but it doesn't work

P
Patrick Star Online 03.04.22

lordvitalius666
Same table from Hexington, items added via ItemGib. Your ID is correct.
For the function to work, you need to have a discord installed and running on your computer (it doesn’t work through a browser), and you also need to join the server. It's right there in the Click me to join discord server table. Such a limitation.
Without discord, you can change the id of one item to another, but this does not work on weapons / armor. Goods category only.