3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warlockdmb 26.03.22 02:43 pm

Question about the Tree of Erd (plot, may contain spoilers) (Elden Ring)

Tell me, please, is it necessary to burn the tree? In the passage they write:
SpoilerForge of giants. After killing the giant, we climb onto the huge pot along the chain. At the top of the boiler we go to the preservation. We sit down at grace, call Malenia, choose "Yes, let's get started." She will take the fire from the forge and burn the Great Tree of Erd. After that, we will be transported to the ruined city among the hurricanes. This is the final location, before it it is desirable to finish all the work in other locations.
As far as I understand, there are 6 endings. I'm afraid I missed something.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Warlockdmb
it is mandatory to burn it, it's just that there is an option where Melina burns it (for all endings except the bad one) and where you burn it yourself (necessary for the ending of the lord of the flame (as the bad ending is considered))

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Warlockdmb
after burning the tree, only the capital will change, and the rest of the loks will remain the same.

W
Warlockdmb 26.03.22

Gilles DeVanz
Thank you very much! He suffered a lot, did not want a bad ending.

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Warlockdmb
If you want to see all the endings available to you at once, then make backup saves before the final boss) Otherwise, only ng +)

W
Warlockdmb 26.03.22

Thanks Gilles DeVanz
! I'll do that or watch it on youtube.

A
AndralStormborn 26.03.22

Well, having killed the giant, I didn’t go to the forge for fire, but decided to explore the western part of the location.
But they said that you can still find some kind of dungeon under the capital, with 3 fingers, and most importantly - loot. Can it be found before taking fire in the forge?

m
makkaka 26.03.22

AndralStormborn
Dungeon (sewers under the capital) is always available, even after burning the Tree