3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-ELAN U- 26.03.22 02:44 pm

Graphics card won't boot to full capacity (Elden Ring)

On a 3080 video card at a resolution of 3440x1440, the load is within 60%, and the fps is about 45. Everything is set to ultra. Having reduced everything to a minimum, the load on the video card drops two times, but the fps is still about 45. I set the resolution to 4k, the load on the video card rises to 100%, but the fps is also 45. Lock is not worth it, in other games the video card works at full, no problem. In short, neither graphics settings nor resolution affect FPS. In caves and closed spaces, the fps grows to 80, but again, the video is underloaded. The latest version of the game at the moment, pirated. Windows is clean, all firewood is the latest. I already xs where to dig. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostet12 26.03.22

-ELAN U-
I'll tell you more, you look at the map voltage, it's always almost the maximum! this is not good, for example, the throttle can whistle at such a voltage and heat, as well as the instability of the game, I wonder if they are going to fix it at all?

-
-ELAN U- 26.03.22

Kostet12
I can't say anything about the voltage, I haven't looked. But the temperatures are normal, 60 for the core, 84 for memory. There are no whistles or noises. Vidyahe 2 days, the latest revision of GameRock. In all other games it works great. And here it fails to load.

-
-ELAN U- 03.04.22

Maybe someone will help. The problem was solved by upgrading the processor to a more powerful one. Now the FPS has increased by 2 times, and the map is working at full capacity. Plus, microfreezes and lags disappeared. Changed E5-2689 to Ryzen 7 3700x.

S
Stone12 01.07.22

Elanu
Listen, I have the same problem, but I already have a ryzen 3700x and rth 3070 and the fps is the same 40-45. xs che to do tried everything, does not help

P
Pavel Rally 01.07.22

Stown12
The author's performance rested on the processor, how much is the processor loaded on you? Does it work at the advertised frequency?

S
Stone12 01.07.22

Pavel Rally
Yes, everything works as it should, in rdr2 it gives out 60 fps calmly. In ER, the card is 60-70 percent. loaded and percent somewhere at 40-50