3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostet12 26.03.22 02:44 pm

Capital Rift Dungeon (Elden Ring)

people tell me how to loot on the beam not far from the stairs, when you just go down to the alienation dungeon in the capital? there is still a hole at the top, but I did not find the entry!

7 Comments
Sort by:
L
LnitrogeN 26.03.22

The hatch will open further in the story.

A
AndralStormborn 26.03.22

Where is this dungeon and hatch anyway? And then, at the beginning of the giant mountains, a chelik in a strange hat hinted at him, and in the castle of the round table some sick man said to go there.
And I sort of cleared the whole capital.

K
Kostet12 26.03.22

Thanks, I understood what the garbage was, but I didn’t understand why I couldn’t get in!

L
LnitrogeN 26.03.22

After Farum Azula, the map will change, part of the loki will be inaccessible and the hatch will open.

K
Kostet12 26.03.22

LnitrogeN
about loot - it was crazy to do that, killed 4-5 hours looking for, why make a place that you can’t loot at the moment (would you hide the loot), we don’t work here with loot vacuum cleaners and clean everything at once?

L
LnitrogeN 26.03.22

Kostet12
And also what for loka to change. Missed something - welcome to NG +. Especially in the big open world. This is bullshit!

K
Kostet12 26.03.22

LnitrogeN what the hell
is ng+ for me, I want to complete the game and find everything at once! instead of dancing back and forth all the time!