3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kant_7 26.03.22 02:44 pm

unable to install game (GRID (2019))

downloaded already about ten repacks from different sites. but everywhere the same problem. when installing, at a certain level a window pops up with a warning that some file is missing.
who will tell you what? who can give a working archive?
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 26.03.22

kant_7
Maybe the antivirus deletes files, temporarily disable it, links are prohibited, you can only in a personal.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

Pavel Rally
there is no antivirus at all. brandmauer disabled everything. there is no real protection at all.
from different repackers at different installation levels failure. some almost immediately, others almost at the end.
even a few times it was just a stupid stop in unpacking files. no unboxing at all. stands in place. what an obsession.
can you give a working link, or an archive of the game through the cloud?
write in a personal if anything.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 26.03.22

kant_7 Check
the RAM and hard drive for errors.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
I have ssd, optimized.
Memory recently monitored, showed that there are no problems.
other races installed without problems. the same GRID 2, for example.
TDU 2. underground 2. SHIFT.
everything works. and this game is just some kind of insanity.
but it can't be that codemasters removes all cracks from repacks?

k
kant_7 26.03.22

For the sake of experiment , Yamaguchi-gumi
demolished TDU 2 hatab and reinstalled it with a new one. installed without problems.
and after GRID 2019 also khataba ................... the floor of the installation, and interrupts. writes a bunch of things, but there is no file.
some scribe.

S
SonyK_2 26.03.22

kant_7
kant_7 wrote:
...downloaded already about ten repacks from different sites...
what versions? - on the trackers that I use, the last ones are:
Spoiler
... from different sites...
Depending on what kind of "sites" - if there are some left mirrors, you can download anything with the game.
...there is no antiviral at all... Does
the "Defender" of Windows work? - if so, can "gobble up" the medicine. On the latest Windows (after installing updates), it can turn on again, even if it was previously forcibly turned off.
...can't it be that codemasters removes all cracks from repacks?
Internet was included? - when...
...the firewall is disabled everything...
..., there is a chance that the game will get into the network. And if the tablet is not designed for online, it can try to connect to the game servers, with all the consequences...
...interrupts. writes a bunch of things, but there is no file.
Can post screenshots of errors, or should others guess what it says?

B
BDmitriy 26.03.22

What file is missing? What does he write specifically?

k
kant_7 26.03.22

SonyK_2 I
use 10 64 bit, LTSC with completely removed protections and other things. I also installed Proshki, also with smartscreens and other remote protection. the brandmauer turned off. everything always worked without problems.
I already had this toy before and I skated it all several times. time just passed and I wanted to play again. rode several versions. with KODEKS and other variants of cracks, from different repackers, and mechanics, and hatab, and skin, WITHOUT DISCONNECTING the Internet. everything worked. that when installing the game, that during the game itself.
I just rolled back the whole game, because I installed it on ssd, and I only have 240 Gg, and everything doesn’t fit on it, so I deleted it, installed it, deleted it again, and so on.
downloaded at the suggestion of various gaming sites. Then I installed the antivirus myself. Before installing, I ran it through the antivirus, and then installed it. and everything was cool.
what it says in the window at the stop, I did not fix. different repacks wrote different things. I didn't make screenshots. I just immediately deleted this repack, downloaded another one and tried to install it. and have been fighting for a long time.
it even happened that I reinstalled Windows on purpose, since I have different options, about 10 different ones.
not installed, and that's it.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

BDmitriy
tried many different ones. and everyone writes differently. I didn't make screenshots. just took it down and tried another one.
this was not the case before.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

SonyK_2
does not give download links to this repack at all --- (1.0.118.9362) [Scene]
only hatab immediately gave out download while hataba. then write down what and how.

S
SonyK_2 26.03.22

kant_7
kant_7 wrote:
...on different repacks they wrote different things. I didn't make screenshots...
Is it possible to make screenshots on the last of the non-working repacks?
...this repack doesn't give download links at all...
It's better not to search for repacks in the search bar - it's more likely to download something to your computer on the left site. Add a few trusted trackers to your bookmarks and search on them - by internal search. Links to the distribution threw in a personal.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

SonyK_2
doesn't have any recent games that haven't launched yet. everything that was not installed, I immediately deleted. That's why I created a topic on this misunderstanding.
Now I'm downloading the ones that you sent me in a personal. I already downloaded the game on the rutrekker. she didn't go. Now I'm downloading from there again.
I'll post back after trying to install. And if something, I'll try to insert screenshots here. I have never done this before. will be studying.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

SonyK_2
downloaded from your link, tried to install one, and crashed almost immediately.
I'll try to paste the screenshot here.

M
Marsj 26.03.22

kant_7
Start checking files, maybe not everything was downloaded.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

Marsj,
I have already downloaded a dozen of them from different repackers. none have been installed. I even reinstalled Windows, you never know, still four installations out of four downloaded, and none of them were installed.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

Marsj
and when the Internet is turned off and when it is turned on, it is not installed and that's it. and it is GRID 2019.
the rest of the racing repacks are being installed. everything works, but it's like some kind of bewitched.

M
Marsj 26.03.22

kant_7 Have you
tried Windows 7? Windows 10 is constantly updated, maybe something has changed.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

I already wrote above that I install Windows without any goodies. I prefer everything to be removed. I mostly use LTSC. 10 64 bits.
Yes, I have played this game several times. rolled away, demolished. after a while, I installed it again and rolled it down. everything was ok. it's just decided on a new ride in it. and this is so incomprehensible.
I replay different races from time to time. Finished the game and took it down. I install another.
I only have 240 GB ssd. everything is permanently installed to store, there is not enough space, so I change this way.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

Marsj By the
way, this game is only for wines 10 64 bits.
I read on the forums, so it does not work on 7-ke.

k
kant_7 26.03.22

I got the idea to change the torrent client. downloaded uTorrentWeb, and through it downloaded 63 Gg with a codex tablet.
downloaded, installed, ride. Everything is okay.
it turns out that uTorrent downloaded files clumsily. although I downloaded other races normally. And before that, the same GRID 2019 downloaded with this torrent client.
this is what happens. Just in case, this is not a note to everyone.