3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lblixildl 26.03.22 02:58 pm

Social club login issue (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I took a photo in the game, decided to download them to my computer through the social club, auto-entered the correct email and password, passed the captcha and this:
The specified email address and password do not match any account. Try again.
#0.200.0
9f1ee993-124b-4d3f-8683-d5d2093b9717 After
writing this error on Google, it turned out that the account was hacked, but this is not so, because I personally created the acc. It's a shame that there is no access to the mail.

With all this, I can easily go into RDRo and GTAo, click on home and see my social, besides, the rockstar gay launcher automatically logs in during the game (until I go into the game it will ask for mail and password and the same error as on the site). Do I need to write to those support and seek to remove restrictions from the account and is it possible to re-deliver the mail later? (Is there a document that the account was not stolen, except for the mail) I would be grateful if you could help with this problem.
1 Comments
Sort by:
u
u3epJlu 26.03.22

Once my acc was stolen there, and I decided to contact technical support by creating another, empty account. He was contacted with a description of the problem, proof of purchases and all that. Surprisingly, the guys did get into the position and helped, I did not even expect. True, this was done for several days, maybe even weeks. But overall, it's worth a try. Wrote, by the way, in Russian