3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fov911 26.03.22 03:45 pm

Adula Dragon of Glittering Stones (Elden Ring)

Good day. The story is this, I started the fight with Adula, he took off the XP floor, he took off, flew off somewhere and hit. I rested to grace, squandered time, was transferred to other locations - the dragon does not appear back. I didn't kill him. The NPC does not appear in the tower. Nobody faced? What to do/what?
The game has not been updated to the latest version
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
malars0 26.03.22

according to Reni's quest, you later get to that location through a teleport behind a barrier in the tower. and there will be round 2

T
Tiberiym 26.03.22

The NPC in the tower does not appear because the square starts at Blyde (foggy forest on the weeping peninsula).
The dragon disappeared because it is a two-phase dragon, the next time you meet him in another place, he will no longer have part of the HP.

A
AndralStormborn 26.03.22

By the way, where is the dragon that flies away on the way to the capital and should have appeared in the area of ​​​​the capital. But I already cleared the entire capital, but the dragon did not appear.

m
malars0 26.03.22

AndralStormborn
somewhere in front of the capital like...

F
Fov911 26.03.22

Thanks to all))

N
Nickkeyy 26.03.22

AndralStormborn
He is in the Altus Plateau. Behind the passage at the "Outer Wall of the Battlefield" grace, go where the lightning strikes, he will fly in and magic will fall out of him and 60 caduceuses.

A
AndralStormborn 26.03.22

By the way, with Adula for killing they give a spell, such as a two-handed magic. But unlike other similar spells, it hits around a large area, plus it throws a wave at an average distance. It turned out to be a very convenient and cool spell.