3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magomed75 26.03.22 03:45 pm

Who can help save (Forza Horizon 5)

In short, I’ve been tinkering for two days already, I can’t find the save folder, I’m tormented. Please help via discord 666shaytan666#4827
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snow70 26.03.22

Magomed75 Google

is not destiny? =)
Spoiler

M
Magomed75 26.03.22

Snow70
You think I found this forum, but I didn't think of googling it. It's just that everywhere they show the C drive, etc., yes, where there are usually saves, I talked everything there. But still figured it out. Indicate steam userdata shorter in C drives there is steam but no userdata. But this is not the same steam as it turned out. I installed Steam not on the C drive, but on the other one, and it turns out that I had to look for it there. I forgot that Steam was not installed on the C drive.

K
Kartonkratos 26.03.22

Magomed75
Your hidden folders are simple! so that they are visible, you need when you open any disk, the view will be written at the top, then click on the items item to check the box.

P
Petrovich-1960 26.03.22

will it be possible to start the game again - if you delete the save or the profile simply disappears, and with it my premium status, tell me who fumbles in this thread.

a
assalaf06 29.10.22

I can’t find the folder with the saves .... pirated. (I don’t know which repack) I transferred to all of the above folders. Help