3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth_Dimitry 26.03.22 03:56 pm

Warner Bros. Games" ceases sale in Russia (LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga)

Publisher Warner Bros. Games" stops selling its games in the Russian Federation.

Pre-orders of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will most likely be canceled and funds refunded in the near future. We are waiting for more information.

Regarding pre-orders, I took it on Steam on March 11, do you think it will be possible to play in the Russian Federation on the day of release?
27 Comments
Sort by:
b
baklaha 26.03.22

What a loss! :)

H
Hakkuh 03.04.22

This is true. Today they canceled my pre-order and returned the money to my wallet :-((((I hope they will break it on the first day and put it in torrents :-)

n
nicky camaro 03.04.22

I'll play with the "Jolly Roger" (it seems that even the rum is somewhere), but I do not lose hope of finding a way to purchase through friends of acquaintances in other regions.

n
nicky camaro 03.04.22

The site's official notice is:

Hello, %username%!

Warner Bros. Games will not be releasing LEGO Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Saga in your area. Affected pre-orders have been canceled and funds will be refunded accordingly. Further questions about this product should be directed to Warner Bros. Support. Games at http://support.wbgames.com/.

Sincerely,

The Steam Team

i
ivan41kds 03.04.22

I'm just in shock, I thought I'll play in a week, I even took a pre-order and then they shit ...

x
xel32 03.04.22

bitch, just shat up and take may money, is it difficult or what?!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that with the end of all this, everyone will return, because Russophobia will not be in trend

b
barabear 03.04.22

It turns out that later they don’t show for piracy. .

S
Smoke_Shooter 03.04.22

+ today they also returned 2k to the STEAM wallet .... it's a shame

B
BDmitriy 03.04.22

Over the hillock they are given an ultimatum, that's why they grew up. market and bye-bye

x
xel32 03.04.22

barabear
well, why show them, they don’t sell more in Russia, therefore they don’t give a damn.
oh yes, a warning, even if it is uploaded to torrents, the Russian language, most likely, will not be.

i
ivan41kds 03.04.22

xel32 will
translate someone, most likely, either the Russian language will be in the game initially because it should be in the game files, as for me

x
xel32 03.04.22

Stupid, Russian will still be, checked through a Kazakh account, where there are no sanctions

D
Darth_Dimitry 11.04.22

The Russian language will be in the game, everything is ready, only in our region the game will not be released.

N
Nikita Drozdov 11.04.22

Darth_Dimitry
Piratochka will

x
xel32 11.04.22

Nikita Drozdov
Will be, but only when ......

a
agula98 11.04.22

xel32 wrote:
It will, but only when ......
On the day of release, but if you really want to, you can buy the game from your Kazakhstan account and give it to yourself on the main one.

z
zero sleep 11.04.22

agula98
Why on the day of release? Is there no protection?

O
Omega63 11.04.22

Just bought from EGS.

D
Darth_Dimitry 11.04.22

I'll help you buy it on steam.

O
Omega63 11.04.22

Darth_Dimitry
And it's already on sale in the epic store. And the payments go through fine.