3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaly Kurmanov 26.03.22 03:56 pm

There is no save in the cloud, what should I do? 77 Hours of Progress (Elden Ring)

The computer flew, demolished Windows, set everything from 0. I download Steam and the game, I go in, but it's empty. Always played online. There was always a message about saving, I didn’t think about files ...

I tried to find save files and restore them with programs - I didn’t find them.

Any ideas? I think, maybe someone can ask for a 50-70 lvl save and put it for yourself? An astrologer or a villain (homeless person). I'm just not emotionally ready to go through it all again, but I would like to finish the game ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
moblin 26.03.22

If you stick someone else's save on your face, you'll get a ban

s
soulfox 26.03.22

Look in the steam cloud saves
https://store.steampowered.com/account/remotestorage
If they are not there, then that's it. You lost your saves

V
Vitaly Kurmanov 26.03.22

soulfox
They don't exist, it's not clear why the hell they don't exist...

V
Vitaly Kurmanov 26.03.22

moblin
Even if someone else's stimovsky? Hat

S
Spaun.63 26.03.22

The game does not have Steam Cloud support as such, as in all soul games. What the game now writes as save synchronization, in fact, turns out to be just writing saves additionally to the Steam folder, and not to their cloud.

The saves are located along the path C:Users****AppDataRoamingEldenRing
For the future, now save them separately before demolishing Windows.

V
Vitaly Kurmanov 26.03.22

Spaun.63
Apparently I will... If I decide to replay after this. Initially, I decided to buy it so that all the saves were stored in the incentive and remained for the future ....

Alas, I did not demolish Windows on a whim, the transition from 10 broken line to 11 did not go smoothly, I could not turn on the computer, it crashed, did not pull up the driver, the screen did not work / mouse / clave, if it picked up - restored the system and again in a circle.

V
Vitaly Kurmanov 26.03.22

Connoisseurs, if I take a save from a Steam game from a friend, will it not get up?

g
geimer.by 26.03.22

Vitaly Kurmanov
Try it through a pirate, but without online and PVP will be.

j
joker1230 26.03.22

If you put Windows on top of the old one without formatting, then the mb will be in the folder "C:Windows oldUsersUserNameAppDataRoamingEldenRing" like that is called.
Well, if with formatting, then start ng and do not fool around in vain.

V
Vitaly Kurmanov 26.03.22

joker1230
Checked through 3 programs, empty there)

a
azazello777 11.04.22

geimer.by
Now you can rewrite prog saves pirate / litsuha and vice versa without any consequences. If you still need to, I can adjust the save, I do a double before many bosses and pumping.