3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22 03:56 pm

Cheats hacks Crysis multiplayer. (Crysis)

pix.playground.ru
Crysis multiplayer has a lot of problems and one of them is cheating.
With the help of deception, many try to hide their lack of ability to play.
In this topic, I want to raise the issue of combating cheating in Crysis multiplayer.
I am primarily interested in a kick from the cheat server whose names are not recognized, such names look like rectangles.
The rectangle has a character that can't be matched because it doesn't represent its integrity.
Offer your options for kicking and wrestling.
In addition, I propose to spit in the direction of the cheaters, you can even spit and burp.

ALL WHO ARE IN THE RIGHT COLUMN IN THE BOTTOM SECTION *VISITORS* AND HAVE NOT LEAVED THEIR INVESTMENT WILL BE IN THE CHEATS PLACE!
43 Comments
Sort by:
1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

I'm the first ..... pix.playground.rujoin!

B
Black Thrush 26.03.22

pix.playground.ruI am second))

. THEKILLER. 26.03.22

sorry, I don’t play right now, I
could provide bases of cheaters from several popular servers in wars
immediately ban by ip who was given
an admin for 10 months now the server is closed

1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

it's not bad to create a ban list in advance, only it is necessary that the nicknames fully match.

. THEKILLER. 26.03.22

not nicknames but by ip were banned or by id

1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

how to kick by ip or id? can you tell? and I'm a noob at this.
I only kick con_restricted 0 then kick [name]
many people open servos just from the game and many features are not available. how to find out their ips. or identifiers? explain in more detail.

L
Lech Modmeyker 26.03.22

SEVENTH-7I hate cheaters especially when playing online in STALKER

1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

not a little time has passed since the creation of this topic, but few of the visitors made their opinion.
I think learning to create cheat hacks will be of more interest.

M
Mr.Shadow 26.03.22

All cheaters are crooked ass * s if you don’t know how to play, don’t play.

. THEKILLER. 26.03.22

1axa1
all manipulations with the help of Rconnect
there are all kinds of bans
hacks in crysis in general it makes no sense to create them and there are so many

1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

the rconnect command is responsible for communicating with another server, I'm interested in a specific question.
how to kick accounts marked with rectangles and different symbols ® © °‡·???????
how to find out the id of players on a simple non-dedicated server??

X
XamVova 26.03.22

cuckoo in a crisis like this... in the game you enter the console (e) then write con_rectricted 0 *STATUS* PLAYERS APPEAR and everyone has their own id for example nomad id 5 then you write KICKID 5* AND ALL instead of * press Enter :)

1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

but it is not necessary to write STATUS and KICKID in tilde in capital letters and not con_rectricted, but con_restricted.

now yesterday's and the day before yesterday's (offended cheaters) will know how to kick me)))
you will be noobs to take cheats in your hands, there will be death to you and huge terror to your team, golem bots.
fuck you do me, freaks!!!!!!
learn how to play from the beginning, then for x ... and fuck off and stop breaking into my system, erase your fingers.

PS haha.....

X
XenoOxotnik 26.03.22

however, sometimes noobs (cheaters) accuse good players of cheating, so I had this: I go up the mountain on the Mesa map for a sniper, and there is a Korean truck with 10-9 Koreans (players), but I didn’t take the cartridges and set the assault sight. O_o generally began to quietly bring them down on the 1st, shot, invisibility, lie, and so on until the cartridges run out. ran out of ammo, I came close to the truck and there was no master key ((here bamz at me the HERO runs out with his fists in power mode as he just didn’t try to hit me all the time smeared))) then I remembered about the gun and let’s sausage it)) when behind the truck zashol there are only 2 Koreans left with gauskas O_o and then bamz... the game stopped the hay sky... and I fly out of the server and they say that I was kicked for cheats... I was not so much offended as laughing at the noobs who could not 10 fill me up))
PS- they were all with gauss rifles. xD

1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

interesting ...... is there a cheater on the face of the edge?

. THEKILLER. 26.03.22

Rconnect program for server administration, everything is shown there

1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

THEKILLER
I just didn't understand, you thought you gave me a console command.
rcon_connect [addr:] [port:] [pass:] - connect to remote server management is

an interesting program, does it work for a pirate?

1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

summing up.
the fight against cheating consists only in throwing an unscrupulous player from the server.
many use pirates and open their own servers.
console commands for kick:
1) open the console by pressing the key (e) 2) enter the
commands con_restricted 0 press enter 3
) kick to the user kick (player nickname) press enter ) enter status press enter after this command a list of all players with a number assigned to the user id appears, example: DEVAS(3) antony112(20) $8100%AtZ$7En_"iClan(5) $4[HDS]$3Andy(14)

5) enter the kickid (number in brackets) of the one you want to kick, press enter

, be careful when entering commands.
who are interested in how to ban, write, I will answer.

N
NazaresX 26.03.22

I'm interested in how to ban, write.

1axa1 left pg. 26.03.22

SHOULD BANIM!

go to the Crysis Game Config
folder in the Config folder, right-click> create> text document, the document is created.
open it and write the following->ban_timeout = 0 (0 - ban time, 1-one minute 120-two hours)

then go to the file --> save as we write in the file name rename it to 1.cfg save.

when loading the map, press the key (Ñ‘)
enter the commands con_restricted 0 press enter
exec 1 press enter

then when the user you want to ban appears press (Ñ‘)
ban (player name) press enter

- the user went to the bath at the time that you specified in file 1.cfg