3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harlam Brown 26.03.22 03:56 pm

Passing the quest. (Elden Ring)

Does anyone know where to get this Michella needle?
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harlam Brown 26.03.22

s
soulfox 26.03.22

Harlashka
First you need to get the golden needle. This is Millicent's quest. Gowri's character will send you to the swamp of Eonia for this needle. In the swamp, you need to kill the boss O'Neill, and she will fall out of him.
There is then a very long chain with Millicent and at the end you will get this needle again, back so to speak. After killing Malenia, a flower will appear on the arena of her murder, you need to approach it and interact with it to get Mikella's needle.
I just don't know if it's possible to not give the needle to Millicent and try to get Mikella's needle by skipping most of the quest chain.

s
soulfox 26.03.22

https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between?locationIds=166841

H
Harlam Brown 26.03.22

soulfox
Thanks a lot. Now I'm even more puzzled. How many of these, namely golden needles, are in the game. I'll explain now. I have this golden needle. I accidentally got her, and only then just as accidentally received this quest from Gowri. I ran away and gave it to the temple of the plague, and the quest began. But there is still some kind of golden needle in the objects. Perhaps due to inattention, I did not delve into the essence of the quest, and it is not surprising, there the devil will break his leg sometimes in these quests. But I guarantee that there is a needle in the objects, I saw it yesterday. He killed Malenia in a secret location - yes, there is, but the flower is empty, he took only her clothes, and yesterday he ran there again and it is empty, and the necessary needle of Mikella is not in the tools. I’m also finishing with Millicent, yesterday I gave her the Valkyrie’s prosthesis, but I got tired and finished playing, not knowing where to look for her next. She said something like if you get in line and learn how to use it, we'll definitely see you later. But where, alas, it is not clear. Based on this information, what should I do? I understand that I will somehow finish with Millicent today, and much further with this situation. Will the quest continue? The story went through three endings. Maybe he ruined this quest with a needle? I understand that there is no point in canceling the bad ending, but it’s just a matter of principle, I want to find a needle and try to complete it. Due to the inability to save and choose, as in the same Witcher, what to roll back, such confusion occurs.) but it's a matter of principle, I want to find a needle and try to complete it. Due to the inability to save and choose, as in the same Witcher, what to roll back, such confusion occurs.) but it's a matter of principle, I want to find a needle and try to complete it. Due to the inability to save and choose, as in the same Witcher, what to roll back, such confusion occurs.)

T
Tiberiym 26.03.22

Harlashka
Yes, everything is fine, you will pass Millicent's square, and a needle will appear in Mikella's flower, because its plot is not tied to bosses or to time.

H
Harlam Brown 26.03.22

Tiberiym
Well, thanks, I will adhere to this tactic. I just want to get the most out of this game. She is undeniably beautiful. But I won't be returning to this ass-crushing atmosphere anytime soon.)

s
soulfox 26.03.22

Harlashka wrote:
She said something like if she gets up and learns how to use it, then we will definitely meet later. But where, alas, it is not clear.
You need to go to Dominulu, a village just north of the capital. There, at the top of the village, kill the Skin Apostle boss. Squander time by the fire and Millicent will appear. Then she can be found after Rold's lift, she will be standing by the fire near the ancient ruins of the snowy valley. We need to talk to her while there are new answers. She will mention that she is looking for a fort. This is Sola's castle. There is one of the parts of the hidden medallion. But she can't be found there.
Further, it can be found already in Elfael, the support of the holy tree. In the chapel. To do this, you need to find two parts of Rold's secret medallion, use it and get into the city of Ordina. Light up 4 statues there and get a teleport to the holy tree. Although if you killed Malenia, then you were already there.

Spoiler

H
Harlam Brown 26.03.22

soulfox
Thank you dear man. Went into the game. Look, I already have Rold's medallion.
Where to move in this case?
UPD: Killed the leather one. Found her. In general, thanks again from the bottom of my heart. I'll try it myself.)

s
soulfox 26.03.22

Harlashka wrote:
Then I'll try it myself
You can do it yourself, you can look under the spoiler
SpoilerAfter the meeting in the ruins, meeting in Elfael's chapel. (stands near the fire Prayer). Then you need to kill the mini-boss where the red rot flows.
From Elfael's Inner Wall bonfire, run to the root, which turns up and to the left. The place where the red rot flows.

On the roots you need to get into the area on the right. There will be a mini-boss.

After killing him, two Millicent summons will appear in this area. In one we help her, in the other against her. I chose for her.

We fight. After the battle, we speak with the wounded Millicent. Let's restart the game. She's already dead. We remove the needle from the corpse. Well, the needle must be used on the flower, which is located in the arena of the Malenia boss.

1_AID 26.03.22

Harlashka
Another needle is for tailoring, or give it to the monkey on the quest))

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

1_AID
Which monkey?

s
soulfox 26.03.22

Dmitry Dianov wrote:
Which monkey?
Albino named Bock
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Boc+the+Seamster