3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psychneuein 18.11.19 05:32 am

Novels (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

As I understand it in Divinity: Original Sin 2 you can start with satellites novels,but is it possible to start with two companions at once? With the Lowes and Sybil for example? Or have to choose someone? And there's room for romance between characters of the same sex? Between my heroine, a girl and the same Lowes?
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
GamesKnight 18.11.19

With two at once? Read this post to your wife)))

g
gargarot 18.11.19

Play IFAN, at the end of the first act on the ship came to Fano to gather a full party, respectively scipal dialogues, an they slept together -_- to say that I am nuts, nothing to say.Had sure 15 minutes ago.

P
Psychneuein 18.11.19

gargarot
Well, with the FEIN so I do not care for gender,it is for Laura to any reasonable transform thanks to the helmet.

A
Analius 18.11.19

in Teverina can tie to remove
and make-out with spider

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 18.11.19

I'm surprised that the net has no complete list of who you can fuck. Probably a record number of partners.

s
scorg94 18.11.19

gargarot
The mask of disguise, I hope, found for him? And then the undead goes extremely painfully.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 18.11.19

gargarot
In General, soared. Sleep with the skeleton - atas hopping then memories.

L

Decided to suck the witch that captivated Slane (I knew that it was not worth to do that)
Spoilered the bastard had hit me in the mouth a swarm of insects. I already almost threw up

i
insel260 18.11.19

Play elf (man), in pati FEIN. When pumped sympathy with a partner, honestly wtf, from conversations with FEIN, and hints of queer... an Abomination, even in this game, this abomination came. Ugh, more with FEIN not talking. If he was not pumped as necro-Hiller, a long time would be of the party sacked.

L

insel260
Play Baba me it is the opposite of ignore. That is because the infection.

K
Kosmoss11 18.11.19

I tried aromanice Ivana,but after the underground taverns and nedopil something went wrong and before nameless island sabella already decided my Lowes to kiss ,I refused hoping for the guy,but apparently he no longer romanitsa ,cattle ?

V
Verzor 18.11.19

Kosmoss11
After the unnamed island Romansiada like all.

B
BeaverSid 18.11.19

Versor
If the ship to Bang FEIN (the experimenter, his mother), the rest after that Romansiada?

P
Pelmen dobra 18.11.19

Came to the nameless island. Trying to hook up with Lowes. But she blew me off, and after the transition from the coast Reapers on the island, there is no dialogue about a love scene.

m
makc11021992 18.11.19

Dumpling goodness
after the island will be a replica)

M
MsLajnus . 18.11.19

Kosmoss11 shouldn't refuse. throughout the first acts, including Nameless island, it is possible to simultaneously develop relations with all the satellites. they to each other you will not be jealous. as a result, the ship after the Unnamed island will be spoilt for choice with whom to spend the night. only there is fixed the final selection of the beloved.
with IFAN is also a small trouble. if my companion confessed to me in love (with diary for them was updated), then the IFAN intimate encounter passed without it. I suspect that all the matter in the remarks which I chose in conversations with him earlier. for the development of novel, desirable lines with emotional content and emphasis on we. apparently, once chose a more friendly replica.

M
MsLajnus . 18.11.19

And, incidentally, a lesbian relationship is also possible. With Lowes you can even choose who will dominate the first.

S
ScarlettWolf 18.11.19

insel260
That's fine, but you better shut up with your homophobic NIT-picking. Then if that is not FEIN one so special, and all characters have no personal feelings about this brand. What with all the talking stop?)0

S
ScarlettWolf 18.11.19

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
In any case, she kisses you, even if you send, so don't worry x)

B
Black Doc 18.11.19

Mephisto Reed
Mephisto Reed wrote:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 you can start with satellites novels
Spoilerd is it novels? Which end in nothing? Heroes still at the end of the run...