3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RqmZ 26.03.22 05:42 pm

Forza crashes after pressing enter (Forza Horizon 4)

Hello everyone, recently forza started to constantly fly out when you press enter after the intro. Before that, I played calmly and without crashes, it all started after I installed the second RAM chip and I don’t remember why I decided to delete the steam browser cache (maybe all this is connected with this). After I decided to play the game, I launch it, the intro passes, nothing lags, everything is fine, but after I press enter to enter the game, the download starts, and immediately after the inscription "welcome and nickname" appears, everything freezes and after a couple of seconds it crashes without errors. Please help if anyone knows how to solve this problem
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natsumi_Kimura 17.04.22

Try verifying the integrity of the cache. If the issue is not resolved, then it means something with the Xbox Game Bar or Windows (About the plate. You shouldn’t take this into account at all. The only thing that could change is the information about your PC. And if the plate is broken or not working, it simply could not to turn on the PC). Good luck!

Tea and cookies to all ^_^

U
U1traMagnum 20.01.23

The same garbage but I did not change anything in the PC. Windu reinstalled updated and bam crashes. Windows 10 is an up-to-date update, the game worked on it, everything was normal.

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

I don't know how it is on steam, but it was like that in MS. I have a game on 2 platforms, xbox and pc. And when I formatted the disk on the PC, all the saves were lost. When you enter the game, it was loading, a nickname was displayed and crashed to the desktop. Thank God on the console, the saves were in order, turned on the synchronization and pulled up the saves from the console - the game stopped throwing out.
Why am I - it's most likely a matter of saves. If you didn’t save the save in the cloud, and you also deleted it on the PC, start the game again, since you won’t go to the previous profile.

U
U1traMagnum 20.01.23

Salyarych
Saves are pulled along with the profile, the joke is that the game crashes when you click on continue, I can’t even enter the settings or the menu and understand why it crashes. It worked, it worked and crashes appeared on you, it’s not like the firewood of Invidia tried the old ones, the same situevina, I tried everything else, reinstalled the libraries, I don’t want to reinstall Windows for the sake of the 1st game, that’s how things are.

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

U1traMagnum
Do you have a game with steam or with ms? If from Steam, then in Steam in the comments look for a solution to the problem, if from ms, then your saves were before reinstalling Windows here:
C:UsersUser_NameAppDataLocalPlayground GamesForza Horizon 4
In ms in the cloud, why then saves are not always saved. So there is always a high chance of losing them.
When you enter the game and press enter, your profile is loaded first of all, which is registered in the save. If there is no save, then there is no profile, which means that the game has nothing to load.
If after reinstalling Windows, the old version of Windows remains or you saved documents from drive C, see if the saves are intact and just drag them to the right place.

PS Let me guess. When you reinstalled Windows, you did not delete the game from the PC. After reinstalling Windows, you started all these dances around Forza. And even if the game is still listed in the application manager, it is also impossible to remove it completely. A piece still remains ... Even though it is in the form of an empty, but not deleted folder on the disk.
Guessed? If yes, then I have bad news for you. The game needs to be reinstalled, because after deleting the registry (reinstalling Windows), the game lost the path to the profile. There are 2 options for solving the problem.

The first. A very long and simple fuck (a request to the admins not to pay attention to the hidden mat, otherwise this decision is simply impossible to describe) what a chore. On the Internet (like I met on the English-language forza forum), find how people deleted registry keys. There the whole problem is to find the game in the registry, since its name is not at all Forza Horizon. And following the instructions of users - remove the remnants of the game from the PC. After that, reinstall the game and everything will work. But you are so fucked up that you are no longer in the middle of the road, more and more often the thought will come to you - to format the disk.

Second. The easiest and fastest. Formatting the disk on which the game was installed and reinstalling Windows, followed by deleting the old version of Windows from the disk.

S
Salyarych 20.01.23

U1traMagnum
Yes, these are the jokes of the game. If you do not remove the game from the PC before reinstalling Windows, dancing will begin. It would seem that Playground (the developer of the game, not the admins of this site ^_^) made the game under the auspices of Microsoft, but for some reason the game has serious problems with Windows. I don't know where the hands of the testers grew from, but installing / launching / deleting the game is very hemorrhoid and, with a high probability, various problems arise at each of these stages.

By the way, in FH5 the problems are similar. It's just that it's even more difficult to find in the fx5 registry.

U
U1traMagnum 20.01.23

Salyarych
Lan bro thanks for the help) it’s easier for me not to play it at all)

R
Rezvoemango 20.01.23

Same problem. Started at 10. After updating the forza. Removed Forza, reinstalled Windows on 11. No change. On a clean Windows with all the drivers, it crashes to "welcome".

U
U1traMagnum 20.01.23

Rezvoemango As
I understand it, reinstalling Windows did not help?) Everyone played enough) well, that's how they break our favorite games.