3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 26.03.22 05:42 pm

Weapon Options (Elden Ring)

1) I take the golden knight's halberd, but the game tells me that I can't use it effectively. I have 20 strength and 9 faith; it takes 30 and 12. If I take it in two hands, then everything fits, but the halberd still hits weakly. For weapons that lack one characteristic, the game writes that it must be held in two hands.

Tell me more, why the attack power has two parameters: 134- and 53. And what is this minus after 134? What are the minuses in parentheses at the expense of OK?
2)
Why the pickaxe had parameters:

And with a qualitative improvement, 125 became red (with a blue minus), and 50 became blue, although both parameters decreased. The letters D for strength and agility changed color, and 22 for strength - red?
And explain in more detail about the usual and qualitative properties.
3) Do I need to find something else to use prayer?

Thanks!
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lain Rain 26.03.22

UnItalianoVero
1) If I'm not mistaken, then when taking a weapon in two hands, the requirements for strength only decrease, but the requirements for dexterity, faith, etc. do not decrease with a two-handed grip.

134 is weapon damage without the influence of the player's stats. 53 - additional damage, which depends on the stats, in fact, these two parameters in total is the damage that you deal with a weapon. In order for the additional damage to cease to be indicated by "red" - you need to increase faith to 12, then the halberd will deal full damage, in your case you will have to use a two-handed grip to level out the lack of strength, besides, with a two-handed grip of a weapon, the damage becomes higher than with one hand.

OK consumption is essentially the consumption of "mana" for a special move, some special moves have two types of attacks, in which case the consumption for each type of attack is indicated in brackets, it seems.

2) Improvement does not always and not in all cases make the weapon stronger. In the future, many different types of improvements will open up, in addition to the "normal" and "high-quality". Each type of such improvements will reduce some parameters and enhance others, for example, in the case of a qualitative improvement, the main damage from the weapon is reduced, but the damage dependent on stats (strength, agility, intelligence, etc., depending on the type of improvement) increases. The letters change depending on how much this or that stat affects additional damage (in descending order: s, a, b, c, d, e; Where parameter S - gives the highest increase in damage from stats,

3) To use a prayer, you need a "Holy Seal" - this is a type of weapon, it is equipped and used in the same way as swords, staves, etc.

T
Tiberiym 26.03.22

1) The first digit is the damage of the weapon itself (+ the damage from its sharpening), the second digit after the DASH, and not the minus, is an extra. damage from scaling strength, dexterity, faith, etc. (i.e. the numbers that you have on your weapon A, B.C ...). Taking a weapon in two hands, reduces the requirement only for strength and allows you to use the item, but until the stats are pumped in, the damage will be small.
2) Properties of weapons (ashes of war), change the scaling of weapons from something. For example, heavy increases damage scaling from strength, bloody from agility, normal is just a stock weapon.
3) In order to use a prayer, a seal must be equipped (there are enough of them in the game), a special item in the right / left hand that allows you to use prayers. For magic, you also need a staff.

A
Alex Hawk 26.03.22

Tiberiym
Do not deceive people. Two-handed requirements are reduced, but only to strength. Seems like 50%. That is, if 20 strength is required, then 15 will be enough in two hands. But this is not accurate, I did not personally test specific numbers. And when the element of ash changes, the requirements do not change. Only the scales change (and the requirements are always static).

T
Tiberiym 26.03.22

Alex Hawk
1) Sorry, misinformed a little.
2) I don’t say for sure, but as far as I remember, when the weapon is heavier (increased damage from strength), the requirement for strength also increases.

U
UnItalianoVero 26.03.22

Lain Rain
Tiberiym
Alex Hawk
Thank you all very much!

A
Alex Hawk 26.03.22

Tiberiym
In my opinion, this should be done not by me, but by you.
Requirements from different ashes do not exactly increase anything beyond (except for the increase in damage from stats).
Spoiler