3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YellowMoonXd 26.03.22 05:51 pm

How to resurrect Yura? (Elden Ring)

In general, when I was just starting to play, I wanted two katanas for myself (I started as a samurai) and killed Yura (a long fang drops from him). Now I found out about the quest chain and wanted to atone for sins, but alas, it writes that there are no sins
PS I already tried to kill someone else and atone for sins, but Yura was never restored
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 26.03.22

YellowMoonXd
I soaked Diallos until he had a quest, obviously if you kill for clothes, then it's not a sin. )

T
Tiberiym 26.03.22

There is no way to resurrect, it's a DS, just start the game again ..
Sins are if you hit by accident and the NPC is aggroing you, then you let go of the sins and he speaks to you again.

n
nighthawkreal 26.03.22

Tiberiym
Maybe it works on traders, although on the other hand there is a sphere there.

w
wintermute322 26.03.22

NightHawkreal
, in theory, in general, all traders need to be killed and rented out their spheres in order to buy everything in one place.

s
soulfox 26.03.22

wintermute322 wrote:
in theory, in general, all merchants need to be killed and handed over their spheres in order to buy everything in one place
. Part of the merchants take part in quests. There are already so few of them, and with such tactics there will be almost none left at all.

y
yanmetkiy 03.04.22

There is a mechanic with resurrection in the game, in the Temple of Oaths (where the turtle, I apologize the dog is a bishop) there is an altar of sinners, you bring heavenly dew

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

yanmetkiy
as far as I know, he does not resurrect, but removes aggression.