3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T1tAnZz 26.03.22 06:26 pm

No weapons or armor can be equipped (Elden Ring)

Good afternoon!

Can't equip any armor or weapons. The "Apply" button is simply not active. Tell me, please, what to do?

Thank you in advance!
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
T1tAnZz 26.03.22

-
-Viruses 26.03.22

T1tAnZz
Because you need to dress not through inventory but through equipment

T
Tiberiym 26.03.22

The top comment described everything correctly, apply only to active items. All weapons/clothes/talismans can only be worn through the equipment menu.

a
adidasych 03.04.22

-Viruss
and where is this equipment?

Y
Youxyxol 03.04.22

adidasych
In the menu which on Esc opens.

R
Ronchik911 03.04.22

-Viruss
The same nonsense with arrows? I created arrows, I can’t wear them, I buy them for runes, then I can use them right away!

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

Ronchik911
Quietly, arrows are dressed in the same way through equipment, you just need to take into account ordinary and huge arrows, also with bolts.

R
Ronchik911 03.04.22

GillesDeVanz
Created bone arrows! I'll try after work!

o
obnialex 05.05.22

Yes, some crap in the equipment. I took 2 sets of clothes but I can’t wear them either. I tried through the equipment, but I didn’t understand how it’s done there either. How many games where everything is clearly clear, but here everything is through the ass. In equipment, for example, where should the clothes found be? And if you can't wear it why not? There are many ambiguities.

2Garin Zme 05.05.22

obnialex
You probably didn't play the first Dark NOT remastered (clumsy port from the console to the PC). It would burn...