3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAXMODS 10.09.19 07:57 am

PC vs Console Comparison, or Why the game guzzle resources?

Hi all. I recently asked the question: Why on consoles that came out a long time ago (iksboks360 and PS3) the game fly, at a time when their ports (same game) inhibit on a PC that is 4 times more powerful than these consoles? What is the reason, can anyone obestity? It came out for example Watch Dogs on PS3 and PC, but for some reason it requires an incredible bunch of resources. Duck what is the reason? In various optimization or what? Thanks in advance for your answer.
17 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 10.09.19

Optimization. Try on the console to release unoptimized and crafts, sales will not and you're out. And the PC team can gain armless downs, and all claims to answer that displeased computer is weak and they need to buy iron two times more powerful than the recommended requirements. And you is for nothing:)

P
Pilat. 10.09.19

requiemmm
in Tanchiki play I suppose))

r
requiemmm 10.09.19

Left. Generally with online games quit. But the position serbophobic remember well.

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.09.19

Patamushta that used all sorts of @#@ ran for the new vidyuhi.
Want to play this game figenschou afigenskij with these shaders?
Buy a new iron!!
Developers and manufacturers of iron this one gang.LOOT!!!!

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

It came out for example Watch Dogs on PS3 and PC, but for some reason it requires an incredible bunch of resources
from schA a blog where was VIDOS the console of consoles and bake
I think your question will be answered
I just like it more I wonder how they are your new Igori cram into those boxes
that's where the wonders of the

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 10.09.19

MAXMODS
Settings and iron,which lags in the Studio.
I'm in this race for the glands don't understand complaints optimize without the desire to lower the settings.The recently passed Crisis 3 on medium,and optimized well,and the dialogue is from ultra is not distinguishable.Not necessarily to give 30K map,tweak the settings and forward:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Map 2011

M
MAXMODS 10.09.19

Den-z2011
intel core I3, nvidia geforce GTX 560 TI 1GB, 4GB RAM. All graphics settings at minimum. In principle, the game works fine, but in traffic (when the car going quick for example) begins to lag. I have quite enough of that. I just want to know why it is so significantly different optimizations on the PC and consoles. Was it all in the loot and rests??

-
-SlashuuR- 10.09.19

PC gaming is not killing piracy, as it is now fashionable to think, and the sales developed.

MAXMODS
You have a good config, but alas, the current games are so unoptimized that do not hesitate to ask for a full maximum speed i7 + 780Ti SLI + 16 RAM.

f
falsh777 10.09.19

Consoles certification is tough and other low-level API.

M
MAXMODS 10.09.19

Yes, even somehow insulting. My comp for 2 years, and he is unable to take out new games (even though I rarely play). And it's not smart that I don't see the difference in graphics between GTA4 and the same Watch Dogs-Ohm. And chmu there the question is to brake it??

N
Nevoeiro 10.09.19

MAXMODS
when their ports (same game) inhibit on a PC that is 4 times more powerful than these consoles?
and it depends on how to port if from EB respectively, and will assume these ports,take the weight of a fine port on a PC or Alan Wake a perfect port on the PC.
the same GTA4 is not bad plow on PC ,but I saw how it looks on the box 360 PAL played,so when riding for example on the same bike at a high speed the world is not yet drawn,so that the boxes didn't go so well and you leave the address as is,especially if the game was originally done on the box for specific hardware,the fact that there are in fact optimize,and port with the computer on a console is much easier to do cut all demanding,reduce the resolution and quality of textures and the port is ready for the box.

D
Devil208 10.09.19

In General, on consoles much sacrifice. Consoles have a sprite backdrops in many games, including in online, while on the PC and everything is processed in real time. Well, if you did not look particularly, then not much can be seen this school. Resolution consoles have 720p not always even, however. On consoles 30 fps (and even then not always consistently are kept). On consoles things not as much as on a PC.
And one more important reason - for a good port on PC publisher will pay a lot of money, and this port is unlikely to pay off. Much easier to make a bad cheap port.
Well, here are my thoughts.

-
-SlashuuR- 10.09.19

Nevoeiro
the same GTA4 is not bad plow on PC
GTA 4 was much worse than optimized. It does not surpass even Yubisoft.

u
usoid 10.09.19

True. Who would be involved in the optimization. After all, it tutii clocked the cost of the game developers. And they need it? In the way, and developed for vidyuhi not particularly tear their calloused ass. Because the new vidyuhi spank mulenov and they need somewhere to attach. Why can not gamers, unsatisfied tupyaschemu games? In addition, the programs are distributed without money, unlike the piece of the PCB with detalyami on it.

R
Rela1s 10.09.19

Den-z2011
Here here... I like to play Battlefield 4 and the minimum salary , and if some lag on medium then immediately complete the stage ... the Game is bullshit

T
Tumult 10.09.19

The thing absolutely different architectures of microprocessors, and just do iron. You can Google this subject, all really interesting.

r
requiemmm 10.09.19

You can go to and from the other side. Console - a single unit. Between Iguodala and manufacturer of the console is the contract. All is transparent enough, there will be problems - there will be penalty and so on. In the case of PC in one case a dozen manufacturers, each can blame the case. Anyone who from the perspective of a client trying to get the truth from the company, understands that decent people in the business there. If on the face of the office is not hanging big fist raised to strike, work sharaga will not. No, never and never. Customer will be years to drive from person to person and nichrome do. Can check for any Opsosa for example. And Osasuna it is, a roadside stall next to the Microsoft.