3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jekovalov 18.11.19 05:33 am

Photo mode or how to remove the restriction on camera view? (Metro Exodus)

I wanted to see most of the territory in photo mode, but there is a limit.Can I use some mod to get around that?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akiralight 18.11.19

Nvidia - Alt+F2, it switches to their signature screenshoter Ansel that Metro has good support. There and twirl, spin, zoom, etc.

j
jekovalov 18.11.19

Akiralight
thank you

v
vitalik76 18.11.19

Akiralight wrote:
Nvidia - Alt+F2, it switches to their signature screenshoter Ansel
That is, if it works. I have it inexplicably won't start. And not only in this game, and all.

s
saa0891 18.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
That is, if it works. I have it inexplicably won't start. And not only in this game, and all.
Wood renew,and in all the games he not only works where there is support.

v
vitalik76 18.11.19

saa0891 wrote:
Wood renew
Thanks cap, but I have the latest 419.17, and when you try to open Ansel still says that it cannot be run at this time. Maybe he doesn't just need wood and something else?

s
saa0891 18.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
Maybe he doesn't just need wood and something else?
Except firewood and GeForce Experience or what is no longer needed,and of course there are times when this feature does not work,for example during various scenes.

T
Taurin78 18.11.19

I have it enabled all the effects shows ,but I do not understand how the picture is,where to click?

D
Ded MastDay 18.11.19

vitalik76
saa0891 wrote:
Except firewood and GeForce Experience or what is no longer need
I want more say, Anselo don't even need experience. I never put on the computer, only one driver. And Ansel works in all games which is supported in Metro including, without problem.
PS. Does not work in the menu only in the game itself.

D
Ded MastDay 18.11.19

Taurin78
If Ancel, there is a button “remove”, or by pressing F12, but if using the in-game photo mode F8, it does. Developed in its photo mode did not provide the button image.
Spoiler
Ansel panel on the screen will not

T
Taurin78 18.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Yeah weird I like this photo mode?If you can not make the shot ,just a picture to look at?Modified.....

S
SkyraX 18.11.19

Except in this game Ansel is also not limited?a maximum of a few meters,here in фф15 Ansel worked,though the whole map with him to fly around

I
InboxM 18.11.19

But what if Ansel works, but zoom out the camera further than a meter can not?
Ie on the camera there are restrictions. How to get rid of them?