3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlessedbyG 26.03.22 06:56 pm

Music Replacement (WWE 2K22)

Does anyone know how to replace the music? Sound Editor apparently already plowed his own
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gennady Smernov 03.04.22

I'm also looking for a program - but so far it's not clear ... how and through what to replace the tracks ((

a
asbarton 03.04.22

setup_sound_editor_2022 - It's there and works great

I
IvanRUSkiy 01.07.22

asbarton
Hello, where can I download this program? I can't find her

T
Theghostsamongus 21.08.22

IvanRUSkiy
Just googled Sound Editor 2022. There's something on Smacktalks. I will personally tell you my experience, maybe you or someone else will need
I have an eternal problem with Wise, so I can’t convert tracks through the editor myself, but it’s easy to throw a ready-made WEM into the game. Moreover, I notice, I checked, there from 19 WEM files fit perfectly, as from earlier ones - I don’t know. I took some of the ready-made themes, found them on Google, but what I needed was converted manually via VAYZ (it works by itself, but the converter doesn’t, maybe you won’t have problems with the sound editor and don’t need it manually). If you need how to convert files to WEM via Wise yourself - there is a short and understandable video on YouTube, just write "convert from WAV to WEM". I think that from mp3 to WAV it will not be difficult before this) This is the kind of hemorrhoids I need to replace themes. If it helped someone, great)

G
Great White Bear 12.09.22

Theghostsamongus
With music it's clear, but how to change pictures and videos?