3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morsix 03.04.22 06:47 pm

Please help with death stranding (can't find 14 memory card) (Death Stranding)

Please help, I can't find the 14th memory card in death stranding. This memory card should be located in the crematorium north of the mountain node. All the guides say that I have to upgrade the point north of the mountain node to 5 stars and get a letter that something glitters at the site of the crematorium and I need to pick it up. I pumped all the buildings a very long time ago and did not read this letter in time. At the moment, this letter was read about one day ago (and during yesterday and today) I am trying to get this memory card, to the place when I arrive, this memory card is not there, I tried to burn corpses, again fulfill orders for the item north of the mountain node and much more but I can not get this memory card, it stupidly does not compare. I tried to load the save where I have not yet read the letter, but the date of the letter was published before entering the game for about a day or two, I repeat all the same manipulations and do not get a memory card. Can you please tell me how to get it, is it a bug?
2 Comments
Sort by:
V
Ventris 11.04.22

Did you try to sleep? Most letters come after sleep.
And throw off the screen, where you can see that 14 has not been received.

D
Dezmonic 10.05.22

In all the guides they write that it appears after receiving and reading the letter "Something glowing in the crater ...", in fact, after some time another letter arrives "I saw this glowing thing again", in which it says that this time the luminous thing was near the crematorium, and now, after reading it, the treasured flash drive appears.