3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kai5510 03.04.22 06:47 pm

Resources (The Planet Crafter)

The question is, are the resources on the map replenished? For example, aluminum, iron, titanium, etc. (the fact that iridium and uranium can be called an asteroid, I know)
19 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neom479 03.04.22

I noticed that all resources are replenished, except for iridium, uranium, osmium and zeolite.

f
fantakt 03.04.22

The drilling rig helps a lot) You can put on aluminum, iridium (in the cave), octium. I didn’t try it on uranium and so much falls from the sky, but there is a uranium cave. Zeolite grows by itself, on the roots, there is a lot of it in the northwest in the oasis.

N
NickoChel 03.04.22

where to find zeolite? and how to navigate by coordinates

P
Pashtinio 03.04.22

Zeolite, as he wrote, grows on the roots, and it doesn’t replenish in any way .. Orient yourself by inclined small stones, usually hiding there .. climbed the whole map, found about 50 pieces in total .. and sometimes I still accidentally find it when I don’t need it)) And the rest of the resources are drilled, Osmium is mined only with a T2 drill, the rest are any.

a
aputilina 03.04.22

fantakt
Have you tried to put a drill in a uranium cave?

N
Neom479 03.04.22

aputilina
Uranium mines only T2 drill

a
aputilina 03.04.22

Neom479
yeah, I already have all the drills, except for the one in the iridium cave, T2 set

E
Eleneris 03.04.22

NickoChel
I noticed that after you launch a rocket (I don’t remember which one), after the fall of meteorites, zeolite falls out.

R
ReXSniper 03.04.22

Zeolite never dropped from meteors, only osmium, sulfur and superalloy

l
ledilov 03.04.22

Hello! Does the game have an end?

s
sergeygta4pony 11.04.22

Well, of course . Will . Already two. Or this prisoner will fly home if the punishment is forgiven. Or he himself will remain on the planet. Banality, but fact. Well, or the third option will be extraordinary, the company that sent it will crash. And take the planet for free.

D
Dariga 04.05.22

I ran out of zeolite (does anyone know how to get it?

R
RoKKeRШa 04.05.22

All our problems should be solved by a game update at the end of May, because everyone probably does not have insects and amphibians, but most of them have already passed. Perhaps something will be decided with zeolite. Write to the developers in the discord, they always listen to the players. Share the discord : https://discord.gg/9YPjJ3C

X
Xiona 09.07.22

Dariga
there is a cave with white crystals on the ceiling, you put the drilling rig it seems improved and there will be a LOT of it! But with uranium, I have an ass ...

R
RoKKeRSha 09.07.22

Xiona
how so? there are already two uranium mining sites in the game, in the first cave you can install drilling rigs inside, and in the second place near the cave because it is too small for drilling rigs, everything is perfectly mined, at worst, launch a rocket and then collect everything that falls from the sky. and then uranium is not so important, if only to make quartz))

X
Xiona 19.07.22

RoKKeRSha
Spoiler I didn't find uranium anywhere in many places... and it falls from the sky 1 out of 10 :( There is a lot of iridium, but I have very little uranium :(
Hooray they showed me where to find uranium!

K
Kimir85 19.07.22

Folks, I play on standard. Found a cave with pulsating quartz, but not much. I saw on YouTube that people have drawings for it, but I don't. (I opened all the drawings, except for Term.energ.elemen). How to open it?

R
RoKKeRSha 19.07.22

Kimir85
how to understand you play on the standard? even the pirate was updated to the latest version a long time ago, as far as I understand, even the Prologue was updated, everyone has the same latest version of the game ....
quartz can only be made in the biolab, look carefully in the PC lab.

R
RoKKeRSha 01.08.22

I just can’t get 9,12,14 butterflies, tell me, maybe somewhere ready-made larvae are lying around