3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sorento NSK 03.04.22 06:47 pm

Can't Find Collectible (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Hello, please help me find an item in this location. All clambered, scanned, I can not find anywhere. For some reason the screenshot is not sent. Location "Lake District", Skell Security Enterprise. It's in the southern part of the location
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 03.04.22

Sorento NSK
If this item is in Operation Motherland, then you will not find it. There are 6 items in total that cannot be found. Cant developers, waiting for the patch. And for a long time...

S
Sorento NSK 03.04.22

BlackTigerTK
Well, actually I play in the main campaign, and the item is called "request for video equipment"

B
BlackTigerTK 03.04.22

Sorento NSK wrote:
For some reason, the screen is not sent
Change the file name to a shorter one, the site engine does not allow long names.
If in the main campaign, did you try to tag? As far as I remember, everything was found in the main one. Please try to attach a screenshot.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.04.22

Sorento NSK
There is a closed room in the main building on the second floor, maybe there is a necessary item there? I can not check, I have it taken. But there is a room with servers outside the door and a table to the right of the entrance and there is something resembling a mobile phone - maybe this is it?

S
Sorento NSK 11.04.22

BlackTigerTK

S
Sorento NSK 11.04.22

BlackTigerTK
in that room there was no object, only ammunition. The tablet lay on the table, but it is not active. In general, now I don’t know what the nonsense is. And thanks for the screenshot

S
Sorento NSK 11.04.22

BlackTigerTK
You were right. So it is not visible, now I looked at all the items in the general list and in general it is in the Conquest mode.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.04.22

Sorento NSK
So did you manage to find it as a result?

S
Sorento NSK 11.04.22

BlackTigerTK
I don’t play conquest yet, I go through the main game very slowly, as the game came out, so it hangs on the computer.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.04.22

Sorento NSK
Understood. I, as I wrote earlier, received this item. But now I can’t say exactly when it was. Yes, and I’m not playing it now, I haven’t leveled up to level 99 yet.