3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NandI 03.04.22 07:07 pm

Problems on Dark RP server (Garry's Mod)

I bought a face-to-face (STEAM) GMOD, went to play on the Dark RP server, all the files swung, but the problem is that when I press F4 to select a profession or buy a thread, I don’t have purchase tabs, but only the profession’s action and money (and then there not all functions), the choice of professions disappeared from the profession, and only the item for entering the name remained (and this does not give anything), help me what to do with this or throw off this menu to me. I'm waiting for an answer
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
spectrum fromTM 03.04.22

mozhed on the server modified rp? asked fellow countrymen on the server?

D
Dark13297 03.04.22

who can unban? The fact is that at that time I was playing for the police, the storming of the building was a mess, a lot of people died and the admin distributed the ban, not really interested in the details of the ban, but forever my nickname is Dark, but knowing the rules for mrdm, they don’t ban them forever, and I’ve been there for a year and a half

D
Dark13297 03.04.22

Hello everyone, I'm Dark, I was banned for mrdm for the fact that I, as a special forces soldier, shot several civilians that were in the building in which the assault was carried out. The administrator did not become interested in the details of what happened and banned me, I suspect not a single one of me. reason mrdm and term forever . This action has spread to several servers, I don’t know if it’s possible to do this, or there were no longer conscientious admins at all, I would clear the list of banned ones at least every year. thanks a lot in advance

A
Alexander WOLF RP 09.07.22

Dark13297
Why do you write twice?