3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gekans 03.04.22 07:07 pm

Saves (Death Stranding)

Hello ! Who tried it, do the saves of the previous version work?
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kitonishe 03.04.22

Pirates don't work. Says the saves are corrupted. Tried to just throw in the folder where they should be. Who knows how to solve?

g
game_tester 03.04.22

Yes, you can export save files to DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT. Please download patch 1.07 for DEATH STRANDING before exporting files.
Important: We recommend that you do not remove the main game installed until after you have transferred the converted save files to the DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT.
Use the following instructions to export data:
● Run DEATH STRANDING version 1.07 or later on a PC connected to the Internet.
● On the DEATH STRANDING main screen, select "Load Game" and launch the saved game you want to transfer to DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT.
● Open Wristbands next to the delivery terminal
● Select "SYSTEM" → "Export Saved Data" (*1)
● Information about the saved data will be displayed. Check the information and click OK.
● At this point, DEATH STRANDING's saved game data will be exported and saved to local storage.
● Run DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT on your PC. (*2)
● On the main screen of the DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT game, select "Download Game (Death Stranding Saved Data)"
● You can now play the game saved from DEATH STRANDING in local storage.
In addition, immediately after the start of the game, a new record will be created to save the game in the DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT.
(*1) To select "Export Saved Data" on Wristbands in DEATH STRANDING,
the following conditions must be met.
Open Wristbands next to the delivery terminal.
You MUST NOT have any active Orders for Sam. If you have Jobs for Sam active, complete them all before doing Export Saved Data.
(*2) To load saved data exported from DEATH STRANDING, you need to run DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT from the same account that was used to export data from DEATH STRANDING.

V
Vvvvd 03.04.22

game_tester
So this is for the face?

D
Dima Kabanets 03.04.22

who can throw the save .? I don't want to go through the main story again.

g
game_tester 03.04.22

Vvvvd
yes, there is no crack for 1.07 for us yet to do this.

K
Keeach 03.04.22

In my topic about saves, people wrote one of the possible solutions, this is on the hatab website:

k
kitonishe 03.04.22

Keeach Can
you link (to a file or to a topic)?

a
alexlex 11.04.22

Hello everyone
Is there a way to transfer saves from pirates to litsuhu?

N
NemesisD 11.04.22

does anyone have a save game after the prologue? says that saves like crashed, but I don’t want to go through again at all

S
Simon Pikalov 21.10.22

Keeach
Chel, give me a link please.

D
Decart 20.01.23

Do you want to replace saves in the game?

• Go to your save folder AppDataLocalLowKojimaProductions and you will find two folders, one for the base game and one for the director's cut.

• * Copy the contents of "Death StrandingRandom Number to DeathStrandingDCRandom Number"
• Open game pathds.exe or game pathDeathStranding.exe in a hex editor (eg HxD).
• Find 75 05 41 C6 46 3A 11 48 8D 8D in hexadecimal.
• * Change it to EB 05 41 C6 46 3 A 11 48 8D 8D to bypass save file corruption check.
• Save your changes.

Here's a video