3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpion_win 03.04.22 07:07 pm

Will Smith is leaving the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences

Actor Will Smith is leaving the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences after a recent incident with showman Chris Rock. Writes about it Deadline.

Earlier, the Board of Governors of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences initiated a self-proclaimed "disciplinary proceeding" against Smith.

“My actions at the 94th Academy Awards were shocking, painful and inexcusable. The list of those whom I offended is long and includes Chris, his family, many of my dear friends and loved ones, all those present and viewers from around the world ... I betrayed the trust of the Academy, ”Smith said in a statement quoted by the publication.

The actor said that he was "heartbroken", but at the same time he was ready to "fully accept" any consequences of his behavior.

The Hollywood actor took to the stage at the Oscars on March 27 and slapped host Chris Rock because of the comedian's joke about Smith's wife's "very short hair" - Jada Pinkett-Smith suffers from an autoimmune disease and her hair is falling out.

Later, when the actor took the stage to receive the Best Actor award for King Richard, Smith wept, apologized, and said it was important in life to protect his family, just like his character Richard Williams, the father of tennis players Serena and Venus Williams, did. .

Chris Rock did not file a police report against Will Smith after the incident.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scorpion_win 03.04.22

Y
Yahychkvash 03.04.22

Let it fall. He is no actor. Negroes generally have nothing to do in the cinema.

A
A_jak 03.04.22

Yahychkvash
and who has a place in the cinema? Clint Eastwood?

A
ABRAS 03.04.22

A_jak

L
Lvinomord 03.04.22

A_jak
Unfortunately, there are less and less people like Clint every year...:(

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.04.22

it's just that the ratings of this circus are falling - so, they decided to attract the public by showing them the good old fights of blacks. Everything else is dust.

x
xGoliaFx 03.04.22