3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 03.04.22 07:39 pm

Why create titles of kingdoms and counties? (Crusader Kings 3)

There are about 19 opportunities to create this or that title, which is why there are a large number of vassals and good income from taxes.
Do these titles need to be created and distributed to vassals? There are even royal ones!
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 03.04.22

When creating titles and giving them out, will the income of the whole empire increase?

V
VETER15 11.04.22

After reading what a "lawful overlord" is, he began to work in this direction.
- Counties were created, and the income of some really went directly to my GG.
- Those counts whose taxes are reduced, made the title "kingdom". The counts were forced to pay taxes from their lands to the "lawful suzerain".

The fact is that earlier I did not pay attention to this detail at all. Ah, taxes, taxes...

A
ALPA_CHINO 02.06.22

give a lot of prestige for creating duchies, kingdoms and empires. plus sometimes you need to have the title duchy to build a special building in the capital of the duchy

V
VETER15 03.09.22

ALPA_CHINO
Prestige - important for "tribal" state management, since gold is almost never used for development.
In the "feudal" system, the opposite is true.
There is also a limit on county titles, and it makes no sense to create them in a "feudal" system. Is it only to create in the "tribal" system, it takes time for the accumulation of gold.

Conclusion: In the "tribal" system, we spend gold to create titles, gaining prestige that disappears with death. Since in the "feudal" system it is not profitable. Counts pay more taxes in theory.