3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasily Pupkov 03.04.22 07:39 pm

Boss cars and their performance tuning (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

The question is, I clearly remember that when I played the game for the first time, then when you win by choosing a boss auto token, then some bosses had upgrades that were not available at this stage of the game, for example, taking his Mitsubishi from Big Lou number 11, then it had the best engine, which will open only after defeating number 3 Ronnie, or number 11 Baron and his porsche cayman, then he had almost all the top performance upgrades including the engine and turbocharger and nitro, the same for ming, jay v, webster they have cars pumped were completely except for some sort of little things like brakes and suspension. Deciding to replay the game, I didn’t find this, now auto bosses are practically not pumped at all, even with details that are open. When I passed a long time ago, the version of the game was like 1. 2 Black Edition I remember well the crooked Russian translation of the text and the videos and sounds were all in English, the game was definitely mez mods, as I played in the game club. I pumped a bunch of assemblies everywhere Russian translation and version 1.3 with a departure at gas stations and a departure after 40 minutes of chase. Help me find the version of the game with which auto bosses have tuning installed that is not available at a certain point in the game, I remember well that this is why they took the car from the bosses, since their cars were almost completely pumped, for example, it was possible to take gallardo from number 6, and he is pumped with spare parts that are not yet available (engine, nitro, turbo) and calmly reach the end of the game. 3 with a departure at gas stations and a departure after 40 minutes of chase. Help me find the version of the game with which auto bosses have tuning installed that is not available at a certain point in the game, I remember well that this is why they took the car from the bosses, since their cars were almost completely pumped, for example, it was possible to take gallardo from number 6, and he is pumped with spare parts that are not yet available (engine, nitro, turbo) and calmly reach the end of the game. 3 with a departure at gas stations and a departure after 40 minutes of chase. Help me find the version of the game with which auto bosses have tuning installed that is not available at a certain point in the game, I remember well that this is why they took the car from the bosses, since their cars were almost completely pumped, for example, it was possible to take gallardo from number 6, and he is pumped with spare parts that are not yet available (engine, nitro, turbo) and calmly reach the end of the game.
2 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyutsiyka2 19.07.22

hmm and my question is why didn't you show us a lot of questions about boss cars?

S
Scorpion_win 19.07.22

Vasily Pupkov
has been available for many years with extra options that open up all the tuning right from the beginning of the game. and with the help of the save editor, it will be possible to open all the details of Jenkman. Already in 2k22, writing such questions is ridiculous. I could understand if it wasn't. I even added nitro, although it is not available in the game, maybe the developers forgot to add this card, maybe they removed it on purpose, who will now find out the truth. and in the editor you can open all the details.