3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yanzoredd 03.04.22 07:39 pm

Weird internet and ping problem

The Internet used to work great, but now it's kind of garbage. Let's say on anime sites, videos are always loading, they start to freeze, although everything works fine on YouTube. I also noticed that the ping in games has increased. I decided to go quickly into CS 1.6 for a test. Russian servers with ping 80+ now, since I live in Ukraine, then servers from my country with normal ping. So, has anyone else encountered this problem lately? Or is it not because of the war at all? (I checked the speed of the Internet, there are no problems with this)
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 03.04.22

yanzoredd
I also play YouTube normally, and movies take a long time to load, although it used to be normal! on the site where I watch movies, it says that you need to contact the provider and give them the link that is indicated there, and then it will work as before.

y
yanzoredd 03.04.22

Kartonkratos
but what about games?

y
yanzoredd 03.04.22

My friend's Kartonkratos
is doing well with this, and everything loads from my phone. Maybe something with the computer?

K
Kartonkratos 03.04.22

yanzoredd
I don't have a download speed, and everything seems to be fine with ping in games.

D
Dmitry Chet 03.04.22

yanzoredd
may be that the speed is good, but there is packet loss

K
Kartonkratos 03.04.22

Dmitry Chet
These are not the problems of all providers in Ukraine! so some other sites no longer open, in short, they blocked for us.

y
yanzoredd 03.04.22

Dmitry Chet
how to check for packet loss or what to do to fix it?

y
yanzoredd 03.04.22

Kartonkratos has
now called Wola. According to them, there are no problems on the part of the company, the speed is not limited, and after checking it, again, everything is fine

D
Dmitry Chet 03.04.22

yanzoredd
WIN+R "cmd" command, on the command line Ping and the server address separated by a space (any Google.com or IP is acceptable)

y
yanzoredd 03.04.22

Dmitry Chet
no loss

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 03.04.22

There are problems with access to Russia now. If these are games, then it is better to look for servers in another country.

d
demothen 03.04.22

yanzoredd
It's good that Russian servers are still available, some providers in Ukraine simply blocked Russian ip. And some traffic to Russia goes through Europe now.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.04.22

A typical list of things with which there are problems.

PS The picture may not open so click "open in a new tab".

S
SonyK_2 11.04.22

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
VITYA_KOLYADENKO wrote:
...The picture may not open so click "open in new tab".
Too lazy to download and upload here?
Spoiler

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.05.22

Yes, somehow I did not think about this option.
Spoiler

A
Alik Dynnik 20.08.22

When there are problems of everything, check the PC boot speed.
https://www.speedtest.net/ru
In addition to the Internet, there can be a lot of problems in the PC itself.