3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batrazych 03.04.22 07:39 pm

Seals (Elden Ring)

If you sold prints, is it irrevocable?
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
goodWiN77 03.04.22

batrazych
What kind of seals?

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

goodWiN77
For witchcraft. Yes, they are on sale.

B
Batrazych 03.04.22

Dmitry Dianov
and you can’t knock out even the simplest one anywhere?

g
goodWiN77 03.04.22

batrazych
well, in the dungeon at grandmas you can buy some, I don’t remember

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

batrazych
Well, friend, I would google it. Surely there are options where to get more printing. Maybe it drops from mobs somewhere. I play as a security officer, I don’t follow the seals. I just don't sell anything, ever. And I do not advise you. It makes no practical sense to give things away for a penny, so at least fill up the runes in the game. I just reached the plateau already at level 100+.

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

goodWiN77
She sells a finger print. It seems like a starting point for one of the classes.

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

batrazych
https://eldenring.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1% 8F:%D0%A1%D0%B2%D1%8F%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%87 %D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

batrazych
By the way, did you find the seal of the godslayer? I only found it on my third visit. She lies in the castle of the storm curtain. When you go out to the square with a bunch of mobs and dirobas, you need to turn left. There will be an inconspicuous descent into the basement. There is a seal and a book of prayers, sort of. This is the area from which you can get to the fire, the door from the secret location, the passage to Godric and Nephele and the descent to the castle gates.

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

batrazych
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Sacred+Seals

B
Batrazych 03.04.22

Dmitry Dianov Yes, I definitely found something, but at that moment I decided for myself which build I would play through and decided to sell garbage (I leaked three seals like eh), and then I changed my shoes accordingly and regretted it, but the game went far and I didn’t even want to start again. Googled but did not find anything sensible, so I decided to turn to the players here. Thanks for the info