3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aalsitsh 03.04.22 07:39 pm

Left stick drift in menu (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Comrades. I'm tired of looking for a solution, help me! I play on the Xbox series X. The problem is this: in dialogues and in all menus, the left stick lives its own life. Almost constantly scrolls several positions. The gamepad itself is in good condition, because. when connected to a PC, and in other games (both on the console and on the PC), there is no drift. Also, sometimes the screen flickers (perhaps this is all connected). In general, tell me the solution please.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 03.04.22

Aalsitsh
Only in this game?
Perhaps it is connected, it’s probably not worth telling you to check the socket for performance with another gamepad.
View contacts, call to measure ... On the console itself.
It can also shorten something, fell or something else you have it.

Of course, it is better to contact the master, ask and agree on what.

A
Aalsitsh 03.04.22

VETER15
Yes, for some reason only in this one. And the second controller also lags. I connect it to a PC, or I simply go to the console, but into another game - everything works like a clock.

V
VETER15 03.04.22

Aalsitsh
It's strange, maybe there are other people with this problem... You alone shouldn't have been so lucky since the problem is in the game, according to you.

A
Aalsitsh 03.04.22

VETER15
Tried to change the frequency, resolution, and timing settings on the console, on the TV. Also a no-brainer.